Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Darkness in the Bay (KH RP)  (Read 1323 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Darkness in the Bay (KH RP)
« on: October 25, 2009, 10:35:02 pm »

((Hello everyone. A few people were talking about starting a Kingdom Hearts themed Role play, so I decided to make it. If it’s good enough, I might smash everything together and stick it on fanfiction.net. Generally, I recommend that OOC stuff be kept in double parenthesis (like this), back ground information (or narration) in unaltered text, descriptions italicized, and dialogue in quotations. Spelling and grammar are nice (but if one isn’t a native speaker, it’s not that big of a deal). Basic knowledge of the Kingdom Hearts series is helpful. Don’t be over controlling of other characters (for the LOVE OF TOADY, DON’T DUES EX MACHINIA PERSONEL PROBLEMS WHICH FORM THE CORE OF A CHARACTER!). When in doubt, asking is usually polite.))

The Bay had always been a strange world. The people there were varied and interesting. A few were aware of the heartless scourge spreading across the omniverse, and fewer knew about the additional threat of the nobodies. The Bay, however, had remained isolated. Some Bayers visited other worlds, but the darkness had always stayed out . . .

A pillar of black flame slowly grew inside an isolated alleyway in the city that was the Bay. A black coated figure stepped out and looked around.

“This isn’t it,” he muttered.

The figure shrank back into the flame and vanished. The flame slowly faded, but a puddle of darkness remained. A small shadow rose from the puddle . . .

((Feel free to have one’s character be a heartless, keyblader, nobody, or anything else. Do keep the Sues down. And I determine what becomes cannon (only if there is a disagreement, I’m not that strong of a GM). If anyone else feels like becoming a SGM, feel free to mention it.))
Even the avatars expire eventually.