Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 277388 times)

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

That WAS my answer.  You ask why I feel it's better to use it on lylo than tomorrow when I DON'T.  I'd rather you use it on someone who claims during our debates. 

But if you want to Mass Claim and check, you're better off waiting till it's close to lylo.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

That WAS my answer.  You ask why I feel it's better to use it on lylo than tomorrow when I DON'T.  I'd rather you use it on someone who claims during our debates. 

But if you want to Mass Claim and check, you're better off waiting till it's close to lylo.

Save it until lylo, since the mafia don't seem afraid of it or else they'd kill you already while you were still blocked. 

If you want, you could always check out Meph who's already claimed or anyone else if we send them to L-1 then find a claim that keeps us from lynching them.
INCONSISTANCY!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

Save it until lylo, since the mafia don't seem afraid of it or else they'd kill you already while you were still blocked. 

If you want, you could always check out Meph who's already claimed or anyone else if we send them to L-1 then find a claim that keeps us from lynching them.
INCONSISTANCY!
EXUBERANCE!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

INCONSISTANCY!
EXUBERANCE!
Aren't you dead?

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

INCONSISTANCY!
EXUBERANCE!
Aren't you dead?
Yes. I appear to be in the wrong thread.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*A cricket chirps somewhere off in the distance while everyone waits for dakarian's reply*

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

You HATE being argued with it seems.

He has a point though.  It's too early to massclaim and, even with the few that did claim, there's still a wide list of folks for the mafia to try to kill.  For now, we do best letting power roles do what they do.  They'll come out when they need to.

Besides, as I remembered, you don't like us just following you lock step and your suggestion means we do just that as you try to find the 'fake claims'. 

Has everyone been acting so town that you can't find anyone that you want to go after? 
But then whatever would I do with my ultimate fakeclaim-destroying power?

You remember the whole thing started when you wanted us to Mass Claim?  You wanted to use it to test for fake claims.  I said it was too early. 

Then you asked when you can do what you wanted to do.  I said 'lylo'.  The REASON: that's when it's best to Mass Claim. 

You say 'so you want me to use my power in lylo?'

I say 'just before lylo' (since it's a night role) BUT I'd RATHER you use just use the thing on someone that claimed due to our attacks (as opposed to MC then you poke at them).

Still inconsistent?
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You HATE being argued with it seems.

He has a point though.  It's too early to massclaim and, even with the few that did claim, there's still a wide list of folks for the mafia to try to kill.  For now, we do best letting power roles do what they do.  They'll come out when they need to.

Besides, as I remembered, you don't like us just following you lock step and your suggestion means we do just that as you try to find the 'fake claims'. 

Has everyone been acting so town that you can't find anyone that you want to go after? 
But then whatever would I do with my ultimate fakeclaim-destroying power?

You remember the whole thing started when you wanted us to Mass Claim?  You wanted to use it to test for fake claims.  I said it was too early. 

Then you asked when you can do what you wanted to do.  I said 'lylo'.  The REASON: that's when it's best to Mass Claim. 

You say 'so you want me to use my power in lylo?'

I say 'just before lylo' (since it's a night role) BUT I'd RATHER you use just use the thing on someone that claimed due to our attacks (as opposed to MC then you poke at them).

Still inconsistent?
Yeah. Still. Someone's running around in ciiiiiiiirclllllllles.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

I don't think it's inconsistent. Saying something is something does not make something something.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Glad you're content with my reasoning, Web.

Now, still waiting on Mr.Person to come in.
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't think it's inconsistent. Saying something is something does not make something something.
It is. There's a great big GLARING hole in his argument the size of Texas. The fact no one sees it is because no one's paying attention.

I want him to keep talking, because he'll just keep slipping up.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Hahah, scum....scum scum scum.

You think you can just have SirBayer pull one of those sacrifices?  HAHAHAHAH.

No.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I think web might be a Devil's Advocate.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hahah, scum....scum scum scum.

You think you can just have SirBayer pull one of those sacrifices?  HAHAHAHAH.

No.
I'm not sure if you're talking to me or someone else...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Oh, I'm not talking to you.

You're not scum.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 151