Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 273481 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

That wasn't my hole...

I'm glad you you were looking for it though.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Well, when you feel content enough to stop trying to hide it please inform the rest of the class.

Meanwhile

Since Mr.Person needs to either return here or be replaced, I'll turn to another until he returns.

Unvote Mr.Person

Vote Rash

Come on out Rash, or is this another person that needs a prodding?
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

hey what is up
what happened is i have a flu that im totally definitely sick with
now i have to read man anyway things are cool here
totally cool
flu is still awesome no problems with it or anything like just really really awesome

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

not changing anything

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Watch. Webadict is a Devil's Advocate or equivalent. He's going to get all our roles from us, then once he has them, send them all to Pandar to kill.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile

Votecount?
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Watch. Webadict is a Devil's Advocate or equivalent. He's going to get all our roles from us, then once he has them, send them all to Pandar to kill.
... Yeah. Sure. Keep having delusions then. I don't even care about your role NAME. All I want is what you can do, if you're paying attention, you stupid moron. Go ahead, tell me a fake name. It doesn't matter. As long as the role does what it does, then I don't CARE, do I?

Well, when you feel content enough to stop trying to hide it please inform the rest of the class.

Meanwhile

Since Mr.Person needs to either return here or be replaced, I'll turn to another until he returns.

Unvote Mr.Person

Vote Rash

Come on out Rash, or is this another person that needs a prodding?
So you admit there's a gaping hole?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Rash, even without looking at my notes I remember how passive and meh you've been all game.  You vote like you dont care who dies so long as you don't, and you aren't afk but lurking judging from the fact that you were silent until I voted for you.

So, are you trying to let us kill each other, scum?

@web

Ill answer your questions and speak about your accusations.  Until you GIVE them, there's not much for me to say.  If there is a hole, I'll talk to you about it when you bring it up.  Otherwise, I'll get back to my work.
I KNEW IT!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

SHAD0Wdump [1]: SirBayer
Dakarian [3]: Webadict, Rashilul, ToonyMan
ToonyMan [1]: Eduren
Webadict [2]: Cheeetar, RedWarrior0
Rashilul [3]: Mr.Person, Dakarian
SirBayer [3]: CobaltKobold, Mephansteras, Vector

SHOULD be totally accurate.

Also, keep in mind votecounts are generally only by request.... At least usually.

(fixed)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 06:22:30 pm by Pandarsenic »
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm on Bayer.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

I'm on Rash.

I KNEW IT!

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rash, even without looking at my notes I remember how passive and meh you've been all game.  You vote like you dont care who dies so long as you don't, and you aren't afk but lurking judging from the fact that you were silent until I voted for you.

@web

Ill answer your questions and speak about your accusations.  Until you GIVE them, there's not much for me to say.  If there is a hole, I'll talk to you about it when you bring it up.  Otherwise, I'll get back to my work.

man get over yourself

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How about the better question of why is everyone at 1 vote?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@web

I'll give you a hint:

Save it until lylo, since the mafia don't seem afraid of it or else they'd kill you already while you were still blocked. 

If you want, you could always check out Meph who's already claimed or anyone else if we send them to L-1 then find a claim that keeps us from lynching them.
It's somewhere in here.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile

Whoops! Sorry about the inconsistent post, guys, that was supposed to be in BYOR Mafia Panda. Dunno how that missed...

Lemme catch up.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 151