Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 276945 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How am I supposed to respond to your scan? It's mostly facts and your opinions. If you have a question to ask, ask it. Don't throw your thoughts out like vomit and expect me to read your mind about what you want answered.

Oh, and I think you have me voting Rash, so unvote Rash (or whoever) and vote Dakarian.

Quote from: Dakarian
Grats.  You found a mistake that I had forgotten from nearly a month ago.  I didn't know I had suspected Web in Day 1 during our initial fight and not just kept him on watch.  You'll note though that soon after the fight was over and I had finished with Eduren I did NOT go after Web, even when the bandwagon started..even when others were using MY argument against him. 

So, you tell me, how strong was that suspicion I had on Web on Day 1 when it never leads to a vote?  How strong was it when, after I unvoted, I had to do a Wide Scan just to find a new target?  How strong was it when, afterwards, everyone and their mother had reasons to kill Web and I was stuck on Zai the whole time?

It doesn't matter how strong the suspicion was, you stated you had NO suspicion for Webadict day one. Day one, you said you suspected Webadict. Even if it's only a little bit, you still just lied. Oh, you attack me for making mistakes, guess you aren't so high and mighty yourself, are you?

Quote from: MrPerson
I attack him then wait for his response.  He didn't write ANYTHING during the Web/Dakarian battle, so while I was waiting for Eduren to speak to me, I fought against Web.  Once I was done with Web, I was STILL waiting for Eduren.  Eventually Eduren speaks answering my original question and that's that.

Then what might this be?
-snip-

That's what we're finding out.

Umm... what? You said Eduren didn't respond during the Web+Dak discussions. I quote a response Eduren gave early on in the Web+Dak discussions. YOU ignored his response. Sure, it might not of been very good, but he still responded. So your reponse is "That's what we're finding out"? That doesn't even make any sense, mate. I'm going to give you ONE more shot, so go ahead and try again.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition Day3 - Natural Selection, 14 Alive]
« Reply #1306 on: November 22, 2009, 02:10:48 pm »

First off, thanks for marking everything I said as facts.  It makes it easier to damn you for it.

To bring it back on you:

You went after Zai for the same reasons I did: he looked so scummy it hurts.

After that, though, your focus was on lynching someone because of their role (not because they are scum), then acting like you wanted to lynch someone but not really and throwing a WoT full of defense once called on it.  Now you want me, who called you out, dead and go so far as to completely mangle and misread (or flat out lie about) the entire history of my time in this game in order to do it.

In OTHER words, you havn't been scumhunting, except for a 3rd party.  You spent all of Day 2 after someone because of their role and pretending to care about the scumminess of Neruz. 

Let's add another one: You keep coming up with all these ideas on why my attack on ExKirby and Neruz was flawed but you sounded VERY content with them on Day 2 when they first came out.  You were so sure you wanted to throw the hammer down yet one poke and you're 'unsure' about the whole matter and now I was clearly wrong about what I did there.

So when I call you out on it you start throwing every scum term in the book to get me killed.  Only thing you're missing is the Buddy argument.

Most of that was written was in the text just below the spoiler.  Yet instead of answering to them you ignore them 'as vomit'.

Now, are you going to stop dodging them or will you be insulting me until you're under the noose?

What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

It doesn't matter how strong the suspicion was, you stated you had NO suspicion for Webadict day one. Day one, you said you suspected Webadict. Even if it's only a little bit, you still just lied. Oh, you attack me for making mistakes, guess you aren't so high and mighty yourself, are you?

So the point is that we're both pots calling each other black? 

Umm... what? You said Eduren didn't respond during the Web+Dak discussions. I quote a response Eduren gave early on in the Web+Dak discussions. YOU ignored his response. Sure, it might not of been very good, but he still responded. So your reponse is "That's what we're finding out"? That doesn't even make any sense, mate. I'm going to give you ONE more shot, so go ahead and try again.

Meh, thought you noticed that the argument we're having is mimicing the Eduren argument (right down to the web+me fight in between). 

Now that I see it I realize you ...let me be blunt.  You're an IDIOT.

The quote you quoted.. came after the Web+Dak argument ended.  Go back.. Actually go back and read the thread.  The last post of me and him arguing about the situation itself was a page ago.  By the time Eduren posted, we had moved on and started talking about other people, including Shadow's 3 word restriction.

I ignored it?  Go read the very post AFTER it..starting with *KICK*. 

Then go to the next page to find my next post.  I'm done with Eduren and now talking about the game as a whole.  Soon after this, I run my Wide Scan and turn to Zai. 

Ignore it? I stopped going after Eduren after it.  Early into the Web/Dak battle?  It was after it ended.

And this is all you have left?  Does that mean you've stopped with all of the rest of your arguments?    Great.  Now you can go back to MY accusations, which -as you said- are based on facts.

After Eduren
I KNEW IT!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Webadict, if you don't see the obviousness of why Org should be converted, you should just kill yourself now.
... Why on earth would you want to have Org on your team? Especially if you're CHOOSING!

The only reason you'd do it is if you were especially crazy or knew he was a roleblocker.

Also, why didn't you block last Night, Org?
I was going to, but I forgot to confirm it.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Dak, going all Webadict and insulting people will not win friends and influence people.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Dak, going all Webadict and insulting people will not win friends and influence people.
Obviously it does if I'm so influential.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

It's the first time I've seen such blatant...ugg.  Misreadings of my posts happens.  Thinking I've said things I havn't can occur.  Even the mistakes he did earlier about my Day 1 and 2..well.. we've been on this for a month.

But he went back, pulled from that past day, and flat out spoke a complete untruth that could've been seen by just reading the posts directly after and before it and trying to accuse me with it.

In fact, almost all of the arguments have been based on incorrect and misleading information. 

I'd getting rediculous after a while.

I KNEW IT!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I ignored it?  Go read the very post AFTER it..starting with *KICK*. 

Then go to the next page to find my next post.  I'm done with Eduren and now talking about the game as a whole.  Soon after this, I run my Wide Scan and turn to Zai. 

Ignore it? I stopped going after Eduren after it.  Early into the Web/Dak battle?  It was after it ended.

You know, Dakarian, I gave you the benefit of the doubt here. I assumed you missed his reply because, frankly, his reply is crap. You go from "KILL EDUREN NOW!" to "Ok, Eduren's town." for THIS post? Really?

I'm going off on Eduren based on his 'surprise' response to my prod on him, not for the vote and joke.   

Since I don't want to comb your last five walls of text, I'm going to assume that this is basically what you are holding against me.

Here I make a joke about how you confused Meph with Pandar. You then (in my opinion) overreact. I am surprised at your reaction and then assume that you didn't get it. From the beginning it was a joke and even Toony recognized that.

Now, since you guys decided to post a handful of pages while I was away, I am going do some reading.

He added NOTHING to the conversation. He basically recapped everything WE ALL KNEW, and yet you unvote him? Not only did he admit to not reading all your posts (which is scummy), he also doesn't post additional suspiscions (also scummy). Now why on earth would a townie unvote here? I have no fucking clue. Scum would unvote because nobody jumped on the bandwagon. Town would unvote because... umm... they're easily swayed?

So in other words, either you're a moron who jumped off Eduren for no reason or you're scum. Since I happen to know for a fact you aren't a moron, you must be scum.

Oh, and then there's this, which you DID ignore.
I go through a mountain of mess and the result is anti-climatic.

*KICK*
Please, share your results. While I am too tired to analyze right now, it'd be good to get it out now, while it's fresh in your mind. And also: you mean anticlimactic?

Oh, I'm sorry, I wrongful attributed you as commenting on Webadict at some point during the day after your discussion ended. Ooops, I was wrong. Well, there's your scan, but that doesn't count since you don't commend on people's scumminess in general in those.

So the point is that we're both pots calling each other black? 

I'm saying you attacking me for making mistakes when you've made mistakes yourself is bullshit. But ok, when I make mistakes, please, point them out to me.

Dakarian, I love how you continually say "Why didn't you say anything until now?" You wanna know what? That doesn't matter one bit. We have all the time we need, so bringing it up day 2 is the same as bringing it up day 3. Well, we don't get the input of the deceased, but the important thing is, answer the questions, comment on the statements, and say your thoughts. Don't focus so much on what should of been, focus on what's going on right now.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

About Eduren:

Remember why I went after Eduren in the first place?  I disliked how he overreacted when I pushed him.  It was a hard push over very little, but he looked panicy over it, so kept pushing him.  Before he could respond more, he went silent.

So what made me come off of him?  Same reason why I went after him: his attitude.   He sounded more reasonable with that post, even after I was staring at him in the face.  I was reading his reaction-since I was after him for overreaction-and his reaction was enough to calm me down.

Going from "OMG DIE" to "meh, Unvote" in one post... you forget bay 12 then.  I was flinging WOTs demanding Alex's death and one 3 paragraph post from you was enough to cause me to unvote and leave the two of you alone. 

So no.. I'm not a moron and no I'm not scum.  I pushed him due to a particular cause and he settled that cause so I let go. 

Dakarian, I love how you continually say "Why didn't you say anything until now?" You wanna know what? That doesn't matter one bit. We have all the time we need, so bringing it up day 2 is the same as bringing it up day 3. Well, we don't get the input of the deceased, but the important thing is, answer the questions, comment on the statements, and say your thoughts. Don't focus so much on what should of been, focus on what's going on right now.

Pointing it out day 2 is very different from day 3 for one reason: we lost a townie.

If you felt there was something wrong with my reason for attacking him then why did you not try to stop me?  Why not say "That's WIFOM bs"?  Why not try to convince me?  Don't say you aren't like that: you stopped me from hunting after Alex and I was much MUCH more tunnelvisioned on him. 

No, you either are pulling this out of your backside now in some desperate attempt to lynch me, or you already knew it Day 2 and didn't really care since it was Neruz dying and not..say...you.  A third option?  Perahps, but however you spin it, it still is ugly how you're using it.

And that's the point.  It's not just you making mistakes.  It's not just you waiting till now.  It's not just the accusations that change every other post.  It's the overall 'you'.

You spent way too much time hunting folks who aren't scum.

Your only true scumhunting move was towards a third party.

You played at thinking Neruz was scummy enough to hammer but without actually hammering.

When you were called out for it, you get hyperdefensive.  When you get called out for being defensive, you started this campaign of "kill Dakarian through any means necessary." 

And now you keep deflecting my attacks against you to keep on bringing up smaller and smaller attacks against me.  Thus now we formally add Accusation Dodging and deflection to the mix.

I waited and waited to get some response of your defense now that I put my attack on the table in front of you, but you're content to try to vilify me and, failing, that, to deflect with accents of "well, we both made mistakes".

Your attack never had substance because you don't really consider me scummy.  You just struck out and are now trying hard to cover it up with bull to make it look legitimate.  In the end, this whole mess is just one BIG "please don't lynch Mr.Person". 

So I guess you DID give your answer to my accusations after all: they are factual, and you can't fight them.

Which means I truly am done with you.  Go ahead and keep accusing me if you like.  You've already proven yourself.

@Everyone

I said it before.. now I can formally say it now.  Please look at the argument between Mr.person and myself in regards to Mr.Person as scum.

If there's a flaw in my argument against him, please point it out, since Mr.Person doesn't seem to care to.

If my argument sounds fair but you still question or doubt, please bring them up for Mr.Person to answer. 

If my argument is sound and you have no means to defend Mr.Person, please vote for him.  It's time we finally take down one of the scum from this game.
I KNEW IT!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I don't trust myself to switch my vote from you.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

SHAD0Wdump [1]: SirBayer
Dakarian [5]: Webadict, Rashilul, ToonyMan, Cheeetar, Mr.Person
ToonyMan [1]: Eduren
Webadict [1]: RedWarrior0
SirBayer [3]: CobaltKobold, Mephansteras, Vector
Mr.Person [1]: Dakarian

Still alive: SirBayer, Cheeetar, Dakarian, SHAD0Wdump (INACTIVE, REPLACEMENT NEEDED), Vector, Mr.Person, Mephansteras, Eduren, ToonyMan, Webadict, Org, CobaltKobold, Rashilul, RedWarrior0

Blah blah tell me where I fucked up blah blah.
Dakarian gets AWESOME POINTS for fixing his signature.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

... Where's RedWarrior0?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Hmm? Oh, he's been prodded.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I'm gonna unvote web. I don't know who to vote for at the moment, but I'll think about it overnight. This is probably gonna reach 100 pages (I view in 50 per page and it's on 27) by the end.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Obviously it does if I'm so influential.
Actually, not really. But continue stroking your ego.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 151