Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 273619 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition [Day 1, Quit Complaining]
« Reply #540 on: November 07, 2009, 10:12:23 pm »

Zai, even though you were hell-bent to kill Web, when Eduren messed up, you basically just said Be careful next time and gave him a pat on his back. what is with that?

If you haven't noticed, I'm not 'hell-bent' on killing Web. But I said that because I'm a nice guy and don't like it when people feel bad about themselves; we all mistakes. Why the fuck do you think I would say that?

CAUGHT YOU, SCUM! SUCK IT!

COMPLETE THE BANDWAGON!!!1!

Just for public knowledge, whoever hammers is likely to be looked upon disdainfully tomorrow if/when Web turns up town.

This is strange, please talk more about this.

@Pand: ONCE AGAIN, I don't have 2 votes, I'm not voting Dakarian, I'm voting Zai.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: November 07, 2009, 10:13:27 pm »

SHAD0Wdump refuses to say more.

He is scum.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: November 07, 2009, 10:14:07 pm »

CAUGHT YOU, SCUM! SUCK IT!

...Huh? How so?

COMPLETE THE BANDWAGON!!!1!

Just for public knowledge, whoever hammers is likely to be looked upon disdainfully tomorrow if/when Web turns up town.

This is strange, please talk more about this.

What's there to talk about?
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: November 07, 2009, 10:16:05 pm »

"We all make mistakes, I don't want them to be a big deal"

"If you make a mistake in lynching Webadict, you'll get scrutinized really hard"
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: November 07, 2009, 10:19:11 pm »

So, uh, guys. Sorry for not posting. I'm fairly ill. I can't see clearly if my head isn't facing almost level because my eyes water, my sinuses are congested as all heck, and my head hurts. So, yeah. Not well.

So since I'm not following the whole thing perfectly (I've read all of it, and I hope I get it), I'm going to ask Webadict: Why do you feel the need to be so obscenely aggressive? And very angry. It's not very productive to make people angry, is it? Emotional people don't do anything mental quite as well.

If there was an answer to that, please tell me and I will look instead of asking.

Until I get an answer, Unvote Eduren. Since I think that's who I was voting.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: November 07, 2009, 10:23:41 pm »

Hammering a townie isn't just mistakenly lynching. It's more than that. The person who does that is effectively the killer of the hammer-lynched. Whoever hammers should rightfully be put under scrutiny. The circumstances of hammering was really what I was saying was important. If somebody had hammered Web without giving him breathing room, that's scummier than waiting for him to talk; in a hammer setup, you have all the time in the world to talk things through, if necessary; so why rush it?

[PPE:] Christ, Bayer. Hope ya feel better.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: November 07, 2009, 10:32:47 pm »

Hammering a townie isn't just mistakenly lynching. It's more than that. The person who does that is effectively the killer of the hammer-lynched. Whoever hammers should rightfully be put under scrutiny. The circumstances of hammering was really what I was saying was important. If somebody had hammered Web without giving him breathing room, that's scummier than waiting for him to talk; in a hammer setup, you have all the time in the world to talk things through, if necessary; so why rush it?

Funny.  That quote just says that the hammer gets suspected if/when (when?) he turns town, not just a fuss about hammering too quickly.

In truth, it sounds more like you are already ready to attack the one that hammers tomorrow. 
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: November 07, 2009, 10:34:45 pm »

SHAD0Wdump refuses to say more.

He is scum.
Trust Toony more.
For what reason?
Sorry...

You whined.
That's the best you could come up with to vote me? Was no one else suspicious to you?

Funny.  That quote just says that the hammer gets suspected if/when (when?) he turns town, not just a fuss about hammering too quickly.

In truth, it sounds more like you are already ready to attack the one that hammers tomorrow. 
Either that or making a general statement and active lurking.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: November 07, 2009, 10:39:03 pm »

Not that much better honestly, considering everything else on his head.

And please just leave off Shadow.  There's plenty of time to tear into him tomorrow when he's claimed that the restriction ends.  Restrictions that bad DO happen and assuming he's lying because it's anti-town is horrible logic.  Zai is horribly scum and, even without him, there's others to focus on.  Shadow can wait for tomorrow. 

I KNEW IT!

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: November 07, 2009, 10:39:25 pm »

Webadict: Answer my question?
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: November 07, 2009, 10:42:42 pm »

Webadict: Answer my question?
Typical that...

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: November 07, 2009, 10:44:00 pm »

Someone's reading just a bit too much into things. Into stuff that isn't there.

It was merely a warning for caution; don't rush shit or shit blows up in your face.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: November 07, 2009, 10:49:35 pm »

So, uh, guys. Sorry for not posting. I'm fairly ill. I can't see clearly if my head isn't facing almost level because my eyes water, my sinuses are congested as all heck, and my head hurts. So, yeah. Not well.

So since I'm not following the whole thing perfectly (I've read all of it, and I hope I get it), I'm going to ask Webadict: Why do you feel the need to be so obscenely aggressive? And very angry. It's not very productive to make people angry, is it? Emotional people don't do anything mental quite as well.

If there was an answer to that, please tell me and I will look instead of asking.

Until I get an answer, Unvote Eduren. Since I think that's who I was voting.

I'll butt in.

Part of Webadict's recent meta is that he hates not being listened to.  He's been lately been getting more and more hostile when he's not being read properly, seeing someone attack improperly, or when he's not listened to.

He's always been aggressive.  The emotional aspect is based on that dislike and his looking for a way to 'make people see sense'. 

Why the answer?  Because his emotional outburst and aggressiveness is a null tell.  It's part of his personality.  Like it or hate it if you like.  However, remember that we're not after people who are bothersome or even unhelpful.  We are after scum and ONLY scum.

And, to be blunt, annoyance and unhelpfulness are NOT actions that are seen by mostly scum: it's just as likely to see a townie be that way as a scum.
I KNEW IT!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: November 07, 2009, 10:51:57 pm »

Someone's reading just a bit too much into things. Into stuff that isn't there.

It was merely a warning for caution; don't rush shit or shit blows up in your face.
Getting emotional?  Going to copy Webadict's jerk mode next?

Or can you actually bring some CONTENT into the conversation rather than quick vote switches and hanging on to Buddies?
I KNEW IT!
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 151