Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 273590 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition Day2 - Kill Webadict Now Rule]
« Reply #945 on: November 13, 2009, 12:16:59 am »

I think Neruz is scum, because of the whole 'I will eat your votes' thing, and then the 'I was acting scummy to catch scum' thing.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: November 13, 2009, 12:18:34 am »

Not so sure about that... I remember Toonyman doing exactly the same thing in BM1 as town, and it was actually a viable technique.

Of course, I'll admit that I'm a bit wary of killing Neruz with my side order of WIFOM.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: November 13, 2009, 12:22:10 am »

[/color=red]Unvote Dakarian.[/color] This is getting really, really hard to keep up with.

As long as no one can tell me that Toony is confirmed town, I'm mildly suspicious of his lack-of-caring. I'm mildly suspicious of EVERYONE who doesn't care - we don't know that Webadict is the one. I'm almost of the opinion we should just nolynch - wait, I already said that.

Where has Shadow been this entire time?

Fake-edit: Don't think Neruz is scum - nobody would be that stupid (ignoring WIFOM - it's just too big of a risk). Don't like Rash's rash voting. LOL
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: November 13, 2009, 12:24:48 am »

Hmm...

Along with Org...
Was it you who said that Scum-org was more active? I can't remember.
Of course, that assumes that my power can't be lied to.
And that you're telling the truth...I see others have already picked up on this though, now, as I read through the thread.

unvote Cheeetar : hmm...how did I miss that. Still, I prefer people say things WHEN they do things.

Neruz as good as called for his own lynch. In my experience, town doesn't do that.

Rashilul is using contentless croaks and will 'til he croaks, I'm sure. "You insult me, I vote yooou".><

19.25" of snow in one day is difficult to shovel

PPE: Sirbayer's vote flapping in the wind?
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: November 13, 2009, 12:24:59 am »

(Unvote Dakarian)

Don't like Sir Bayer's puns LOL.

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: November 13, 2009, 12:25:54 am »

Guys, guys.
Org is scum.

16. Org      - Dramatic entrance on page 19: 'YO GUYS I'M MEGA AWESOME^10000 I WATCHED SOME FIREFLY IT'S PRETTY COOL NOW BYE' -> 'leaf is pretty weird guys' -> vote Neruz. 'Neruz, bandwagoning is bad.' (LOLWUT, Org, you're the fourth person to vote him)

This is from my widescan on page 28.
Here's the post:
Well, i have to side with Webadict here. It seems Leaf is acting a bit weird(or Kriby is).

Now, either we can assume:
Org genuinely took webadict's arguments to heart and sided with him,
OR
Org knew that Leaf was scum. Org wants to do two things: draw attention away from himself ("Hey guys! I said that he was acting strangely! Thus I can't be his partner) in case of a lynch, AND he also wants to not seem like he's avoiding Leafsnail completely.
I'm pretty sure this is an Org scumtell. He did it in web's BYOR, too. I'm not sure what page, but he randomly started telling me to 'start posting more'. Coincidentally, he was my scumbuddy.

I'm leaving my vote on Neruz because I want a lynch today, but Org is next on my list.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: November 13, 2009, 12:34:41 am »

Yeah.... Neruz.  Sorry for the vote sans WoT, but this game is just too large; I'm pretty sure you all know why I'm voting him, and at this point I'm willing to test the wine.  If we don't do something, we're going to get ourselves too worn out to scumhunt when the hunting's good.

Votecount?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: November 13, 2009, 12:37:33 am »

(Unvote Sir Bayer)

Neruz, I want to get to day 3.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: November 13, 2009, 12:39:52 am »

Rashilul. Are you done vote-jumping? Be helpful instead of becoming a high-scumminess target. Cut it out.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition [Day 1, TALKING FOREVER]
« Reply #954 on: November 13, 2009, 12:41:31 am »

Apost, come back to the world of the living. Please. We have cookies.
Note that this is when my most noteworthy activity consists of lurking. He draws attention to his scumbuddies for no reason!

I think the thing with Leafsnail is the same.

Usually just mentioning a name would not be very suspicious.

Org, however, is a man of few words.
His posts small, their quantity limited.
We must take what little he gives us.

Leafsnail and Neruz were the only people he said were acting scummy in 30 pages.
Leafsnail was scum, and I'm willing to bet that Org is too.

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: November 13, 2009, 12:42:10 am »

^ That quote was from web's BYOR mafia, just in case that wasn't clear. I was scum in that game.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: November 13, 2009, 12:59:11 am »

And here comes the bandwagon!

Rashilul has been drawing my attention recently; he's been voting and unvoting all over the place, he can't make up his mind. He votes for someone, someone says that the vote is a bit odd or wants an explanation, he immediately unvotes and votes for someone else.

That's a gigantic-ass scum tell, in fact it's almost enough to make me switch to vote off Toony onto him.

Actually, natch that, it is enough; Rashilul has changed his vote four times with no explanation for any of his changes in the past two pages. Unvote ToonyMan, Vote Rashilul. I'm willing to take your guys words that this activity is about par for a town ToonyMan (i still think he's dangerous) but Rashilul is stinking to the high heavens right now. Four sudden and unexplained vote switches before landing on the bandwagon that's starting up on me? Oh yeah, now that right there is very scummy.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: November 13, 2009, 02:02:53 am »

The bandwagon itself might be seen as scummy, but Rash's multi vote switching all over the place was his way of asking
I haven't posted as much as others, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I was lurking. Rash: Stop pretending you're in RVS.

Can we vote on somebody conclusively, then?
Or did you miss/purposely ignore that?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: November 13, 2009, 02:06:41 am »

He switched his vote twice before he said that.

Switching your vote all over the place is one of the most standard scumtells; outside of Random Voting it's absolutely by-the-book for scum looking for a townie they can vote for that doesn't try to challenge the vote. It's also one of the strongest scum tells i know of, and the fact that you seem so willing to disregard it makes me very curious of you too Cheeetar.

I think i might have tunneled onto Toony a bit much, now that i look around he doesn't look anything like as scummy as i thought he did.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: November 13, 2009, 02:08:08 am »

...what the hell? I'm pretty sure he knows that. A scum wouldn't just up and throw votes all over the place for no reason, unless trying for Refuge in Audacity.
I've played some mafia.

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 151