Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 277397 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Oh, and this is allowed:
"- Kill Webadict Now
- Shenanigans
- Carelessness
- Inattentiveness
- Distractedness
- Forgetfulness
- Can't Touch This
- Laziness
- "And then Mod was a Bastard."
- Spartacus
- OUTRIGHT SHAMELESS LIES
- Ozymandias
- Try Again
- Bad Ideas"

So, what do you guys think I should activate next?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Org Wins

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

What's the alive/dead ratio?
There's four scum right?  Or five?

Alright, there's 14/19 people alive with 5(?) mafia.  Or was it 4?  I need to go soon.

I don't think MC is a good idea unless we are in danger.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

The game began with 4 mafia members.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

4/14 are mafia.  (or should be =P)
28.5% are mafia.

4/14
4/12 - Mislynch then night-kill.
4/10 - Mslynch then night-kill.
4/8 - Mislynch then night-kill.
4/6 - Mslynch then night-kill.
4/4 - Lose.

Standarly, we can mislynch four times before losing.  With a night-kill.  We should not have a mass-claim now.  No no no.

Gotta go!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Well damn. I blame you, Webadict.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

To be true, while I don't like the MC, your claim DID help explain a whole lot of what's going on.  Thus it's not a bad thing that we know why those rules show up.  Personally, I do believe they do something and not just a big WIFOM mess. 

Otherwise, mind if we get back to lynching? 

And Mr.Person, I'm very VERY close to being done with you, but I'm not DONE yet.  I want to hear your rebuttal before I get the town involved.

@Meph

So are you really after Toonyman or do you just want him to stop bugging you?
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Not sure how a mass claim would help us. 

1. Scum can claim their real role without harm in most cases.

2. The one that got switched gets to keep their role and only get a one-shot anti nightkill which only helps if we have a vig floating around.

3. Scum learning who the good roles are will know who to shoot for.  Even knowing some of the not-so-good ones will be enough to focus fire on the others who may have good ones.

I'd rather have you scumhunting than rolefising personally.  (yes, it's been noted)

I'll stick to just getting Mr.Person lynched.
Uh huh. And I'm sure you're not at all worried about who knows what, are you? It'd be a real shame.

28.5% are mafia.

4/14
4/4 - Lose.

Standarly, we can mislynch four times before losing.  With a night-kill.  We should not have a mass-claim now.  No no no.

Gotta go!
You'd think so, but we don't really KNOW, now do we? Seeing as how Leafsnail had a Revive, who knows what else we really have? Obviously, there's a balance, so whichever roles aren't balanced are obviously fake.

I think I'd be able to tell which ones aren't balanced. It's sorta like a puzzle. I'd rather everyone knew everything than the mafia knew a little more than us.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

@Meph

So are you really after Toonyman or do you just want him to stop bugging you?

I'll need to dig around a bit more, but I'm still suspicious of him at this point.  As always with Toony, it's hard to tell when he's scum and when he's town with really bad aim, since he acts the same.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition Day3 - Natural Selection, 14 Alive]
« Reply #1194 on: November 20, 2009, 12:40:34 pm »

I'm calling for a Massclaim, because this is ridiculous.
calling for the town to hand you an itemized prioritized list of targets?
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition Day3 - Natural Selection, 14 Alive]
« Reply #1195 on: November 20, 2009, 02:07:15 pm »

I'm calling for a Massclaim, because this is ridiculous.
calling for the town to hand you an itemized prioritized list of targets?
You caught me! That's what I'm doing. Duh, was it that easy?

Or, perhaps, they've already got targets from those that have already claimed (Or they choose not to kill them, because they're not important to kill). How about, instead of being a complete and utter moron, you actually start thinking about what you're saying, doing, and trying to accomplish, so that you may help the town, instead of simply tunneling on a town.

How about one of these questions: "Why didn't Org Roleblock tonight?"
"Who would possibly be Leafsnail's target?"
"Why do you think I'm scum?"
"Who else do you believe is scum?"

My God, you're useless.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

28.5% are mafia.

4/14
4/4 - Lose.

Gotta go!
You'd think so, but we don't really KNOW, now do we? Seeing as how Leafsnail had a Revive, who knows what else we really have? Obviously, there's a balance, so whichever roles aren't balanced are obviously fake.

I think I'd be able to tell which ones aren't balanced. It's sorta like a puzzle. I'd rather everyone knew everything than the mafia knew a little more than us.

I said standarly.

>_>

Org not role-blocking did peek my interest, but he was probably doing that to be an ass to Town.

i.e. MSPA Mafia

@Meph:

I'll counter any argument you make of me.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

You HATE being argued with it seems.

He has a point though.  It's too early to massclaim and, even with the few that did claim, there's still a wide list of folks for the mafia to try to kill.  For now, we do best letting power roles do what they do.  They'll come out when they need to.

Besides, as I remembered, you don't like us just following you lock step and your suggestion means we do just that as you try to find the 'fake claims'. 

Has everyone been acting so town that you can't find anyone that you want to go after? 
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You HATE being argued with it seems.

He has a point though.  It's too early to massclaim and, even with the few that did claim, there's still a wide list of folks for the mafia to try to kill.  For now, we do best letting power roles do what they do.  They'll come out when they need to.

Besides, as I remembered, you don't like us just following you lock step and your suggestion means we do just that as you try to find the 'fake claims'. 

Has everyone been acting so town that you can't find anyone that you want to go after? 
But then whatever would I do with my ultimate fakeclaim-destroying power?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Save it until lylo, since the mafia don't seem afraid of it or else they'd kill you already while you were still blocked. 

If you want, you could always check out Meph who's already claimed or anyone else if we send them to L-1 then find a claim that keeps us from lynching them.

I KNEW IT!
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 151