Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 276537 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

How about the better question of why is everyone at 1 vote?

SHUT UP I FIXED THAT ALREADY.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

This IS BYOR Mafia Panda.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whoops! Sorry about the inconsistent post, guys, that was supposed to be in BYOR Mafia Panda. Dunno how that missed...

Lemme catch up.

I don't... I don't even...

THIS IS BYOR MAFIA PANDA.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Rashilul [3]: Vector, Mr.Person, Dakarian
Third vote much?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Third vote much?

No, because I am not in fact voting both Bayer and Rashilul.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

WHEWPS

MY BAD AGAIN.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Third vote much?

No, because I am not in fact voting both Bayer and Rashilul.
Ahhh, and I wanted to show him up...

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile

Ah, shit, I missed again. ._. I'll be back when I can think straight.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Hey Webadict, could you please offer up an explanation of why you called for a MC despite the game going for a while and roles not being related to alignment?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey Webadict, could you please offer up an explanation of why you called for a MC despite the game going for a while and roles not being related to alignment?
No, roles aren't quite related to alignment. But balance is. You find the right balance, and that isn't possible for some people.

Plus, you can find what actions add up, and what actions do not.

Like dakarian not finding the dreaded hole. He's still looking for it, mind you, but can't find it and so refuses to post until he can get a proper inquire into it, or has an adequate way to turn this whole congregation onto me or someone else.

And no, likely dakarian was probably the target of Leafsnail.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Exactly, given dakarian's expertness he would make a great choice for Leafsnail amoung other things.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Sorry, what? I feel like I've missed alot.
I've played some mafia.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Whoops! Sorry about the inconsistent post, guys, that was supposed to be in BYOR Mafia Panda. Dunno how that missed...

Lemme catch up.
Lol?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry, what? I feel like I've missed alot.
You tend to do that a lot, don't you?

I'm saying who would be the best target for the mafia to convert? Obviously someone who is good, but not someone that would attract a lot of attention. Because of that, I'd pick either dakarian, Mephansteras, or Vector.

I would have considered myself, has I not claimed a role that is obviously not useful for the mafia, and since the mafia knows I'm telling the truth (The town has no reason to lie), they will instead try to go for someone good but not obvious. I'm also the first to be blocked, investigated AND protected.

Dakarian is first up on the list, because he hardly ever been mafia, and so is harder to find scumtells for. He's very good at the game and so would be a great asset. It's not the only solution, but it's the most likely.

However, Mephansteras would be the second choice. He has been mafia, and tends to show it in a peculiar way, but I'm sure he's bright enough to change that.

And, third, I'd pick Vector. He's a fine mafia player, so he'd definitely do well as mafia.

dakarian has been acting mighty suspicious, and I'm not sure why he didn't use his Daykill the first Day, near the end of the Day, or merely say upfront he had it. However, the second Day, he suddenly reveals he has it and kills someone, which seems mighty suspicious given the previous Day. In fact, if I were him and suspicious of me, I'd admit pull an Alexhans and kill me, too. This means he wasn't suspicious enough of me to kill me Day One, and was too cautious to kill me Day Two, despite him still pretending to be suspicious of me (See his list), and including the fact that I'm fairly hard to read. Sure, this in itself isn't too suspicious, but it's noteworthy.

And his glaring hole? Oh, I'm really waiting for him to point it out for me! It's sitting right in front of him. He's making an assumption only a mafia member would make, since he's clearly not a terrible player.

I'd also like to note his lack of scumhunting.

As for Mephansteras? He's been playing a similar game, so if he's mafia, he started out as such. It makes sense, since he "confirmed" dakarian as a town (Which could be fooled using Leafsnail's power?) He'd also be able to make the decisive conversion of the best player in which to convert. He's also putting up a good front to lynch himself. Perhaps we should take it?

And Vector. I'm not so sure about Vector. I'd probably consider something else, not because he doesn't play a good game as scum, but because he isn't looking in the right direction or the people he would look to for guidance are misleading. Either way, I'd skip him unless the other two started as mafia, which would be a bad combination.

Starting to make sense, or am I making you think too hard for your poor mind?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

It makes sense, but you don't have to be a complete prick about it. Unvote Webadict, vote Dakarian, for reasons posted above.
I've played some mafia.

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 151