Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 273595 times)

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

First off, the biggest matter: the conversion theory.

That...is a damn good theory I have to say. 

To it, there's only so much I can say except to explain a few things:

1. I didn't suspect you Day 1, web.  I fought with you and got a read on you, but had nothing to suspect you with so I left you be.  I noticed the bandwagons were half because of the fight between you and I and half because they wanted to punish you for your additude.  I went meh then and I do Meh now. 

After that I left you on 'read now, decide later' further helped by the 'kill webadict now' issue.  You're ALWAYS on that list, even from back in BM1 (though it was a stronger FOS then). 

so no, I was never after you.  Fight with you yes.  Watch you, yes.  Want you dead, no.

As for why I didn't shoot day 1: we tend to hit a townie day 1 and I wanted my shot to have a chance at a scum.  I could've waited for day 3 (the power dies after day 3) but I worried I'd be a NK target so I compromised at Day 2, when there was a chance at a genuine hit.  Didn't work but meh, that's the reasoning.

The hole?  Havn't looked and would rather scan someone else for their holes then try to cover my own.  I'll deal with it when it shows up.  I know you're no fool so I bet you have something real against me and, thus, I'm not going "OMG there's no hole!!!!"  However, I won't scan to find it so there you go.

As for the lack of scumhunting....WHAT!?

What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?  Only reason why I stopped is because he's gone AWOL before I can reach @everyone with him. 

In any case, I can see the argument for Convertscum-dakarian.  Beyond explaining why I did what I did the most I can do is hunt while I can. 
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

I KNEW IT!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

I KNEW IT!

If someone's not going to quote that, I will.
Quote from: Dakarian
I KNEW IT!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

MR.PERSON HAS BEEN FUCKED TO DEATH

HE IS NOW UP FOR REPLACEMENT
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

Can i replace him? XD

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

MR.PERSON HAS BEEN FUCKED TO DEATH

HE IS NOW UP FOR REPLACEMENT
Lol.
Cheeetar, what reasons exactly are you agreeing on

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

... You make good points. I meant less about the lack of scumhunting as opposed to pointing out other's scumtells, instead of just one, though I guess that's just a terrible habit of mine.

And I know you didn't want me dead. You wanted to know if I were scum first. If you concluded, beyond a certain degree, I'm certain you'd shoot me. You yourself know the dangers in doubting yourself, so I'm not sure what it is exactly that you're not fully reading me on. You've been focusing hardcore on Mr.Person since Day 1.

I also forgot to mention a potential target for conversion, so radical that I only noticed it AFTER I posted. That would be ToonyMan. This clear lunatic would actually help them by being ridiculously clever at avoiding scumtells, by simply having very few of them and being a crazy person. He'd also throw around so much crap, you'd have to remove his presence to get a good few of what everyone else is saying. He's also crafty.

And I just remembered SHAD0Wdump is playing and he's yet to help after his whole three word things was taken away.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Neruz, you're DEAD. You shouldn't even be posting here but I'm being lax about it because you know better than to post anything game-related and did I ever send you the dead chat link?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

And SHAD0Wdump is presently up for replacement. Thus his absence.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

And I just remembered SHAD0Wdump is playing and he's yet to help after his whole three word things was taken away.
Hey look, I already said that.
I vote Shad0wdump. Still active lurking, random voting, hammering 'for the lulz'. Ask for a replacement, or be lynched. You can still ask for a replacement and play while the replacement is being found, by the way.

Cheeetar, what reasons exactly are you agreeing on
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
May or may not have some paraphrasing.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Yeah I have other things I want to be doing.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Those reasons have their merit, but...

WEBADICT. WHAT. IS. THAT. AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE A MAFIA CONVERT.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Those reasons have their merit, but...

WEBADICT. WHAT. IS. THAT. AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE A MAFIA CONVERT.
... Seriously?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Webadict, if you don't see the obviousness of why Org should be converted, you should just kill yourself now.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Webadict, if you don't see the obviousness of why Org should be converted, you should just kill yourself now.
I know, rite?

No, Webadict. It was a joke.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 151