Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 280742 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

To confirm dakarian.
I suppose I'll join in on the fun, finally. I just hope he isn't scum super saint. Meph, I guess.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Man, no way am I wrong again.

:-P

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

Sounds good.

Mephansteras
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Why is Meph voting meph

My role is the Blacksmith, I can identify the weapon used to kill someone and whether or not that person was town or scum. After dakarian day-killed ExKirby I investigated the kill and was told by Pandarsenic that the person who did the kill was town-aligned. Therefore, dakarian is town.

Note: This all happened day 2, so he can't have been converted by Leafsnail Night 1.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I've got an idea!

How 'bout we DON'T?

Instead of this confirmation business, which will likely end with the two of you being horribly killed, we instead try to lynch someone we think is scum?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

*points to CobaltKobold*

I already @everyoned and so far the only response is Meph's.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

8 to lynch
Dakarian [4]: Rashilul, ToonyMan, CobaltKobold, Mr.Person
CobaltKobold [4]: Cheeetar, Vector, Webadict, SirBayer
Mephansteras [5]: Org, Mephansteras, Dakarian, RedWarrior0, Eduren

Still alive: SirBayer, Cheeetar, Dakarian, SHAD0Wdump (INACTIVE, REPLACEMENT NEEDED), Vector, Mr.Person, Mephansteras, Eduren, ToonyMan, Webadict, Org, CobaltKobold, Rashilul, RedWarrior0
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Lynch either CobaltKobold, eduren, or ToonyMan.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

I've got an idea!

How 'bout we DON'T?

Instead of this confirmation business, which will likely end with the two of you being horribly killed, we instead try to lynch someone we think is scum?

The main reason I proposed this is because we've gone on forever without any indication that we'll actually lynch someone today. Four people are on dakarian, and unless a bunch of them suddenly decide that Cobalt is scum, we're still not going to get anywhere.

This plan isn't optimal, but it should cut out a good bit of the infighting and help focus the town's efforts. We have pages and pages of WoTs already posted against people today. Somehow I doubt more are going to really help us much.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unvote Dakarian and vote Mephansteras, although I feel like I'm walking into a trap, for some reason. Nah, that's just paranoia. This plan should work out well.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I just saw something: looks like dakarian got hit by his supposedly effective "third vote" tell.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

8 to lynch
Dakarian [3]: Rashilul, ToonyMan, CobaltKobold
CobaltKobold [4]: Cheeetar, Vector, Webadict, SirBayer
Mephansteras [6]: Org, Mephansteras, Dakarian, RedWarrior0, Eduren, Mr.Person

Meph is L-2

Still alive: SirBayer, Cheeetar, Dakarian, SHAD0Wdump (INACTIVE, REPLACEMENT NEEDED), Vector, Mr.Person, Mephansteras, Eduren, ToonyMan, Webadict, Org, CobaltKobold, Rashilul, RedWarrior0
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

@Everyone:

CobaltKobold has NOT been trying to actually scumhunt.  The only thing she has truly been doing is attempting to destroy my playing style.  Instead of using her own arguments and reasonings to find scum, she's been looking for every attempt to 'throw my own arguments at my face' to both kill me off and discredit my arguments even after I'm dead.  She bends definitions, arguments, and past posts into any form of attack she can think of. 

She's not trying to lynch a scummy Dakarian.  She's just trying to get someone she thinks she can lynch, lynched.

She's already at L-2, but she clearly doesn't much find that of concern, clearly thinking that she's going to live once she revives the bandwagon on me.  She won't claim, and does little to defend herself. 

If you find a fault in my argument against her-that you feel that she may still be town acting like this, please express them.

If you find my reasonings sound but you still have questions or are unsure then please speak to CobaltKobold about them, so you can be sure either way.

If you agree with my findings and have nothing left to offer to CobaltKobold then let's end this day and hammer her.

And yes, with that, I'm done with you, Cobalt.

I didn't see a question and still don't!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

Man, no way am I wrong again.

:-P

Toony, you're still voting dakarian. Why? You keep saying I'm scum, so lynching me is fine if that's the case. If I'm not lying, it lets you cross dakarian off your list and focus on other people.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Because Meph, we will lose two townies in that case.  You and Dakarian.  That's just no good...which makes me wonder of my vote on Dakarian.

Unvote Dakarian.

Vote Webadict, die scum.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 151