Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 280669 times)

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - 9 Alive, I have no patience to wait longer
« Reply #2055 on: January 05, 2010, 09:55:15 am »

wow.. messed that one up.  Try #2

@Diakron

You say:

OR MAYBE!!! i used it to save my self deciding that i should leave no turn unstoned errr stone unturned, when it was clear i was being voted for the actions of my predecessor... how can i defend my self from that??

Want an answer to that question?  This is how...

Instead of saying:

BRO IS ALWAYS BRO

You say:

WTF are you still attacking >ME< when someone else turned out to be the guy you where shooting for

Aka: You actually EXPLAIN why the argument fails!

ALL you needed to say was that you are NOT Org but Rash.  That would've ruined both Toony and my own arguments against you since we were after Org, not you but didn't know who was who.  A simple mistake fixed by a simple answer.

Instead, you panicked and made yourself unkillable, thus showing that you're more interested in trying to stay alive than actually helping the town figure out what they were doing wrong.  "leaving no stone unturned" in saving yourself is NOT PRO-TOWN, never is, never will be.  In fact, it nearly killed you since it's easy enough for the town to just mark you dead tomorrow.

nearly killed... you trying to 'save yourself' rather than explaining yourself nearly got you killed AGAIN.  The lucky shot is that I know your meta.  I've seen you claim cop on day 2 just to try to save your hide..when you actually WERE a cop. 

But seriously.. you wonder why you're seen as being 'always scummy'.  It's the self-preservation, the 'keep alive at all costs' deal that does it. 

Meh.. .just meh. 

Btw, all you need to do is speak to Pandarsenic (and wait for him to return).  He'll tell you everything that your character did since Day 1, including what you did but forgot.  If he did and you lost it, just ask again and he'll resend it.  When he returns, I'll want several things from you, since we now know your role anyway:

1. What was Rash at the start of the game.

2. When did he switch from that original role to your current one.

3. What actions were done to or from Rash/you since Day 1.  Yes, that includes the ill beats.

As far as returning back to Org... *sigh* since he's now changed, we'll be able to read him again.  Add to that, the fact that there's 3 scum, I know I can look for another and let a proper read on Ched go into place.  However, one thing came to notice:

@cheddar

You were Org were you not?  Org's power was very VERY *VERY* noticable-the mod flat out told us who he blocked, and even if he didn't block at all.   As such, I have to ask:

1. Why didn't we get a message about it this day.

2. Who did you block (assuming it's not the mod just not remembering to tell his this time).

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - 9 Alive, I have no patience to wait longer
« Reply #2056 on: January 05, 2010, 02:49:51 pm »

@Toony

Why was I focusing on you instead of Diakron?  Because I already had my question out on him and was waiting for his reply.  For now you still have a touch of trying to just get someone lynched rather than scumhunting, with the whole "I was after org.. ok no Rash" deal.

"Diakron" was scum for blocking "Webadict" repeatably.  Which actually didn't happen because I goofed.  Again.

However, you and RedWarrior did something very scummy.  You both voted him after I said so, even though I goofed on the wrong guy and there was no reason too.  Then you lurked.  You lurked lurked lurked until I was screaming for other people to show up (which hasn't happen yet).  I even voted you, then oh look at this!  You show up!  Instead of Diakron, YOU might be the one to get lynch.  Didn't have that in mind, no?  You know what you do next?  You vote me.  Not only a OMGUS, but one that DOESN'T ANSWER ANY OF MY ARGUMENTS.  AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T.

Why did you vote Diakron so quickly?
Why did you lurk just like in Paranormal thinking you can win that way?

@RedWarrior:

Why did you vote Diakron so quickly?

@Diakron:

Stop being unhelpful.  I swear to god if you are actually town this game.

@Vector:

Read up quickly.

@Cheddarius:

Stop the FoS, it's annoying and scummmy.
Also, list your arguments against me please.  I thought I answered them all.

@Everyone else:

Anything else I miss?  WANT TO JOIN IN THE GAME??

Oh, and Dakarian is totally scum.  He's voting me because I confused people up accidentally and aren't going along with his scum plan.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: January 05, 2010, 02:50:40 pm »

And yes I agree with Cheeetar in that RedWarrior is scum.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: January 05, 2010, 06:50:24 pm »

I voted for Diakron because I also believed he was Org.  I said as much earlier.

I 'lurked' by actually not going to the forums at all during the weekend.  King of the Mafia ended on Saturday and I didn't see it until Monday. 

I've been answering the same questions for some time now.  You can believe they are lies but enough with claiming I didn't answer them. 

Btw, if getting Diakron lynched is part of my scumplan, why would I vote for you due to you still wanting him dead AFTER the mixup?  That goes against your own "going against my scumplan" ideal since the 'plan' is supposed to be getting Diakron lynched.

So, did you really do that by accident or did you attempt a bandwagon and, once it broke up, are trying to pin others to cover your own mistakes?
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: January 05, 2010, 07:11:35 pm »

Like I said, it was an accident.  For the third time.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: January 05, 2010, 07:12:04 pm »

What's annoying me is a lack of particapation.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: January 05, 2010, 07:21:05 pm »

I also believe that Dakarian is scum, but I'm trying for a Redwarrior lynch right now, as I am even more sure in my conviction that he is scum.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: January 05, 2010, 07:45:58 pm »

Stop the FoS, it's annoying and scummmy.
Also, list your arguments against me please.  I thought I answered them all.
How so (about the FoS)?
My argument was that you ignored people's arguments and rebuttals - I might have missed your reply, I was skimming.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: January 05, 2010, 08:16:00 pm »

Your argument, is that I'm ignoring you?
 :P

Why don't you argue with me so I don't ignore you?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: January 05, 2010, 08:37:20 pm »

Laptop returns Thursday.

Reminder:

Diakron replaced Rashilul, Cheddarius replaced Org, GlyphGryph replaced SHAD0Wdump.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: January 05, 2010, 09:31:06 pm »

Toony, I did argue with you. And then you ignored me.
And you also ignored Cheeetar's arguments a bunch, which I find scummy.

And just now you ignored my question:
How so (about the FoS)?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: January 05, 2010, 09:36:18 pm »

FoS are scummy dude.  They put out suspicions without actually following them up.

You replaced Org by-the-way.  Who was the one I was going to vote in the first place, nice job avoiding me when I voted Diakron by accident.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: January 05, 2010, 09:46:34 pm »

i will ask panda to bring me up to speed on the roles and night actions that i and my counterpart Made and had
Back to Mafia with me!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: January 05, 2010, 10:21:30 pm »

FoS are scummy dude.  They put out suspicions without actually following them up.

Since when? A FoS can be a scum-tell in certain situations, but it is generally a null tell. Town uses them just as much as scum do.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: January 05, 2010, 10:30:09 pm »

Okay, honestly, if I thought it was possible I would probably vote diakron at this point, as I think he's scummy as all hell... but from all appearances, that's not possible. There's at least two other scum, and I have to be honest - Assuming Diakron is scum (far from confirmed), then I couldn't see Toonyman ruining his lynch.

That leaves me primarily suspecting RedWarrior or Cheddarius.  Dakarian or Cheetar is a possibility, but, I'm just not convinced.

I suppose Vector and Meph lurking doesn't reflect well on them either, but it seems Vector has a reason, and Meph has made a few small posts and said he's catching up. We have until at least Thursday, so we'll see what happens with them.
LateEdit:And he just interrupted me with a post, so he's officially out of the lurker category in my book. However, the content...

Mephansteras, you're contributions as of late have primarily been to question other players conclusions. While words of wisdom are appreciated, I find it odd that you are not following it up with questions or comments of any sort.

For now,
RedWarrior, Get in here and answer the questions made against you. I'd ask some of my own, but you've already got a couple on your head.

Pandarsenic: Can we get a vote count?
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 151