Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Next update

(1/2) > >>

dav:
So I often check the main page a couple times a day when I'm excited about what's happening in the dev pages.  It would be nice to have an estimated release date up.  No pressure if it doesn't happen right on the dot, but it prevents the "Is he testing now?  What if he's releasing EVEN AS I CLOSE MY BROWSER?" angst.  This is especially true for big things, like stockpiles.  Alternately, you could send out an email to those people interested.  Not everybody like the seething pit that is the internet forum.

Capntastic:
You should hang out in the IRC where Toady is sometimes around and willing to answer questions directly, on top of being an amusing person to chat with!

dav:
Yeah, the idea is actually to spend less time online rather than more.  I don't really like IRC anyway, though Toady would definitely be at the top of my list of interesting people to IRC with.

Pod:
You know, he needs to sleep and eat as well as you do, give the guy a bit of a break  :)Plus, it's a nice suprise when a new version comes out  :)

thvaz:
Come on, there is a new update every week, and Toady keeps a detailed progress daily. What more we could want?[ November 09, 2006: Message edited by: thvaz ]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version