Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Goblins VS Everything - v0.7 - Now with 30 elf subraces to kill!  (Read 4062 times)

OneMoreNameless

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Goblins VS Everything - v0.6 - Slaves, traps, and other fun things!
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2009, 06:25:37 am »

Okay, I have to post just to say this: Giving invaders (ie. beasties) the webbing ability makes them absolutely ANNIHILATE anything in melee. And the beastmen I just fought were still from the first release where a typo had autowounded their legs. They were just this slowly approaching mass of instant death silk. Even more depressing was that I hadn't canceled outdoor jobs for civilians, and a crowd of about 18 were just hanging around watching the military get slowly slaughtered. O_o Four crossbowers managed to kill all the invaders eventually, but there's no way they would have survived against healthy beasties without trapping them and a good vantage point.

And just then, no BS, the game crashed. So I'm left staring at one month into the past, with a healthy military and a creepy, doomed feeling. (Nemesis Unit Load Failed, apparently.)

Lancensis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2009, 10:47:59 am »

[CREATURE:ELF_SLAVE]
   [PREFSTRING:spiteful obedience]
   [FEMALE][MOUNT]

Oh My.

OneMoreNameless

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Goblins VS Everything - v0.7 - Now with 30 elf subraces to kill!
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2009, 09:03:07 pm »

New version is up. Now with more elves than you can point a stick at, unless I guess they all lined up thirty in a row or you had a very branching stick. Also, a knobgoblin civ. And beastmen's weapons are debuffed.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2009, 05:52:53 am »

[CREATURE:ELF_SLAVE]
   [PREFSTRING:spiteful obedience]
   [FEMALE][MOUNT]

Oh My.

Now we're talking! :P
Pages: 1 [2]