Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34

Author Topic: LCS Mafia - Game Over - From The Jaws Of Victory - CCS Bastards Win  (Read 62429 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Mafia - Day 4 - Some Are More Equal Than Others
« Reply #480 on: December 18, 2009, 04:29:54 pm »

I'll go back to Org then.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #481 on: December 18, 2009, 04:48:23 pm »

Ok... sorry to interrupt but this will be bullshit if Org is lynched...

Eduren had the majority of the votes so he was effectively hammered... 2 is the majority of 3 you know??

Quote from: MOD
The day continues until a majority vote is reached on one player/ half of the votes are on "No Lynch"

I'm not even gonna stress about the amount of fail in this game... Right to the very end...
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: December 18, 2009, 04:56:35 pm »

Ummm. Alex...

Noone is allowed to pm anyone else.  The mafia may use their quicktopic.
A non-negotiable deadline of 4 real life days (weekend counts as one day) is placed on each dayphase.
The name of each team and the number of players alive in each team is displayed with every votecount and at the start of each phase.
Rolename, alignment and role pm are revealed on death.  All roles will flip according to their alignment and abilities, with death miller abilities overridden.
Some flavour will be given on kills, but the source of the kill will still be in doubt.
Some elements of role pms may be [CLASSIFIED].  This law seems to be rigidly locked in place, at least for now.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: December 18, 2009, 05:08:00 pm »

You are correct.  Curfews was conservatised in the night.

Dayphase over.  Please wait while I get the flavour text written.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: December 18, 2009, 05:32:41 pm »

"Thank God!" says Kashyyk.  "I thought I was gonna have to turn on you for a moment!  No offence, but you have been awful quiet!"
"Yes..." mumbles Eduren.  "I have."
"Well, let's get this over with, shall we?"  The pair look over at Org... but he's gone!  They run out of the building just in time to see Org waving from the back of a bus.  He has a sad and apologetic look on his face, and mouths "Sorry" to the last two members of the Liberal Crime Squad.

Kashyyk collapses to his knees.  "That means... Org was... he was the... he must have been..."
Org, Janitor, Liberal Coward has been lynched.

Active abilities:
Liberal Withdrawal: Once per game, during the day phase, you may withdraw.  You will appear as "missing" until the next morning phase, when you return.  You will not be able to vote, be lynched or be targeted by any night actions.

Passive abilities:
Dead Man Squawking: If you are lynched, you will remain alive for one night phase and one day phase before being killed.  However, you will not be able to vote on the day after you've been lynched.

Issue abilities:
Liberal Disgust: [CLASSIFIED] >Activation of the "Dead Man Squawking" ability will cause that day's law liberalization to fail.

"So... that means..." Kashyyk turns to face Eduren, but Eduren cannot even make eye contact with Kashyyk.
"Sorry..." says Eduren.  "So... sorry... but I have to do this..."  Eduren draws a long, thin blade out of her back pocket.  "They... told me... they told me he could do the killing!  I just had to be present!  I just had to..."  Eduren breaks eye contact with Kashyyk once again.  She cries, but is startled awake by the crack of a rifle.
Kashyyk, Liberal, Liberal Secret Death Miller, has failed the Liberal Crime Squad.
Active abilities:
None

Passive abilities:
>Marxist Symphasizer: You will flip as Stalinist on death if the Roleflips issue is moderate or conservative.<

Issue abilities:
Community Service: [CLASSIFIED] >You can send me the name of an issue each night.  That issue will be moved one block towards liberalism on the next night.<

Eduren looks down at Kashyyk's body in a daze.  This is it.  She won't have to do this anymore.  She can leave now.  Eduren, forcing herself into a composed state of mind, sheaves her blade and begins to walk away, slowly at first, but faster and faster until she is running.  She eventually reaches the Desert Eagle Bar & Grill.

"Mission successful" she says, looking down.  "Now, I believe there was some talk about compensation..."

Eduren, Gentlemen's Club Entertainer (and inferior woman), Conservative Roleblocker has completed her last assignment and won.
Active abilities:
Special Entertainment: Once per night, you may send me a player's name.  You will "entertain" that player, making them unable to use any active or issue abilities that night.  They will, unsurprisingly, be aware of this.

Passive abilities:
None

Issue abilities:
None
Frelock, Police Gang Unit, has furthered the Conservative cause, and won.

Somewhere deep in the abandoned compound, a body denied death rises to its feet.  "Ugh..." says Pandarsenic, "I haven't had a beating like that in ages."  He looks around, and realises that everyone is gone.  "I guess this means I lose... but some day, somehow, I'll be back!"

Game over.  The conservatives, Frelock and Eduren, win!  Everyone else has lost.  Full info coming sometime tomorrow, although you're welcome to ask specific questions.

I now hand over to Alexhans for a long rant about the game.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Mafia - Game Over - From The Jaws Of Victory - CCS Bastards Win
« Reply #485 on: December 18, 2009, 05:41:55 pm »

A few quick notes:

The Liberal Elite were Pandarsenic, Frelock, ExKirby, MagmaDeath and Org.

Every night the Stalinists could conservatise and issue and the Conservatives could freeze one.

The kill methods of the 5 scum in moderate were:
Pandarsenic - Dissolved
Mr.Person - Irradiated
Rooster - Ice Pick'd
Eduren - Stabbed
Frelock - Machine Gunned

The quickchats were:
Conservatives:
http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/UGvG4R64HefD
Stalinists:
http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/gqAvxKFbfd2
Liberal Dead Chat:
http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/ydZpZ3s4Dnh

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: December 18, 2009, 05:45:52 pm »

$EIUM)(#U@$TR(MU)RU$FRWU@)&)3450277$)17)(&(

That's all I have to say for the moment.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: December 18, 2009, 05:47:43 pm »

Ok Alex, now that it is over, I can get this off of my chest. The circumstances of this game were anti-town from the start. The four mafia were all some of the more active players in bay12. You and dakarian had to go because I am positive that if either of you scrutinized me I would have cracked. As dakarian can attest, my scum game is terrible.

The remaining town were either newbies or people that didn't really care.

Please don't let this game sour you on bay12.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: December 18, 2009, 05:50:35 pm »

Yes, I simply assigned the roles randomly.  I suppose it's kinda like the time we had 2 scum ICs in Beginner's Mafia (although AN made a very valiant effort at leading the town to victory).

The fact that Rooster decided to use his last conservatisation on Curfews was also very lucky for Eduren :P.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: December 18, 2009, 05:51:34 pm »

KASHYYK NEVER UNVOTED

You douche.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: December 18, 2009, 05:53:55 pm »

I take a Dakarian policy of "You can vote without unvoting, but don't blame me if it messes up the votecount".  In 3p, it's pretty obvious.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: December 18, 2009, 05:54:27 pm »

Kashykk you are dumb. I was right. Poop.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: December 18, 2009, 05:55:19 pm »

Meh to using that analogy.  2 scum ICs and the town almost won that game.  No BM has gotten even CLOSE since then. 

Btw, I want a full mark of who needed prods and who flaked/replaced here.  It's time we dealt with those 'do not cares'.

And forced unvoting is for BM games and for large games where it's hard to keep track.  If the host can keep up then no reason to force it.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: December 18, 2009, 05:57:38 pm »

I dont think I was ever sent a prod. : )

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: December 18, 2009, 06:04:49 pm »

Humaan was prodded before posting:
Sorry, I can't exactly get to the computer that often, due to me starting to prepare for finals.

So, I am now Out, meaning you need a Replacement
I prodded bulborish twice, and eventually got this response.
I am going to have to drop out of this, sorry

I should point out that in both cases this was the last post the user has made anywhere on the Bay 12 forums.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34