Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34

Author Topic: LCS Mafia - Game Over - From The Jaws Of Victory - CCS Bastards Win  (Read 63383 times)

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Mafia - Day 4 - Cops and Mutants
« Reply #435 on: December 10, 2009, 05:38:25 pm »

I still think Kashyyk might be scum, although as noone counter claimed his ability maybe he's not. Be interesting to see what he improves tonight. In the interests of avoiding a No Lynch unvote, vote MagmaDeath
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Mafia - Night 3 - Another Cop-Out
« Reply #436 on: December 10, 2009, 05:52:41 pm »

It seems noone's noticed I've had the title on Day 4 for the last day.  Ah well.

Vote count:
Curfews: Shades, MagmaDeath, Rooster, Eduren [4]
Free Speech: Org [1]

Vote count:
MagmaDeath: Org, Rooster, Kashyyk, Shades [4]
Kashyyk: MagmaDeath, eduren [2]

"Comon!" says MagmaDeath, "I inspected Alex!  I'm a cop, I swear!"
"Why the heck did you say he was guilty then?" Shades looks at MagmaDeath with disdain.  "Perhaps you're just another conservative police officer?"
"I'm not!  I swear!  I love lib-"
A single shot rings out from the rifle, and MagmaDeath falls to the ground.  A search of him reveals... almost nothing.  In horror, you realize what you've done.

MagmaDeath, Political Activist, Liberal Cop has been lynched.

Active abilities:
Sleuth: You can inspect one player each night to learn their political allegiance.

Passive abilities:
Enraptured: [CLASSIFIED] >You have fallen deeply in love with Kashyyk.  You will act as a bodyguard for them every night for as long as they are alive.<

Issue abilities:
None

You are comforted by your successful changing of the law with regard to curfews, however.  Tonight, however... you will have to just hope.

Noone is allowed to pm anyone else.  The mafia may use their quicktopic.
The day continues until a majority vote is reached on one player/ half of the votes are on "No Lynch"
The name of each team and the number of players alive in each team is displayed with every votecount and at the start of each phase.
Rolename, alignment and role pm are revealed on death.  All roles will flip according to their alignment and abilities, with death miller abilities overridden.
Some flavour will be given on kills, but the source of the kill will still be in doubt.
Some elements of role pms may be [CLASSIFIED].

Teams:
Liberals: 3
Conservatives: 1
Stalinists: 1
Super-Mutant: 0

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Mafia - Day 4 - Some Are More Equal Than Others
« Reply #437 on: December 13, 2009, 05:37:18 am »

Well, it's not exactly surprising now, is it?  Another day, another pair of corpses.  You head to Shades' room first, where she seems to have the same crushing, stabbing wound as Frelock had yesterday.  You look around her room and... um... wow.

Shades, Prostitute, Liberal Admirer has been killed in the night.

Active abilities:
None

Passive abilities:
Room Service: Every night, you will "motivate" dakarian, giving him an extra vote during the next phase.  >You also roleblock him<

Issue abilities:
Appease the Master: [CLASSIFIED] >You will knock the issue that BUDDY1 voted for on the previous day one block towards liberal each night<

Next you head down to Rooster's room and... ugh.  He's lying on the corridor in a huge pool of barely congealed blood.  He also seems to be holding an icepick... perhaps this was the weapon that has been causing these strange injuries?

Rooster, Secret Informant, Stalinist Godfather has been killed in the night.

Active abilities:
None

Passive abilities:
Moderate Veil: You appear as liberal to investigations.  Your alignment will also appear as "Liberal" if you are killed when the Roleflips issue is conservative or moderate.
Faceless Army: All actions targetting you are redirected to BUDDY1 and vice versa.

Issue abilities:
Censorship for the People: Every night, as long as you are alive, the "censorship" issue will move one space towards conservatism automatically.  This does not happen if you choose to use [REDACTED], however.

You decide to take a quick look at the revised Liberal agenda.

Noone is allowed to pm anyone else.  The mafia may use their quicktopic.
A non-negotiable deadline of 4 real life days (weekend counts as one day) is placed on each dayphase.
The name of each team and the number of players alive in each team is displayed with every votecount and at the start of each phase.
Rolename, alignment and role pm are revealed on death.  All roles will flip according to their alignment and abilities, with death miller abilities overridden.
Some flavour will be given on kills, but the source of the kill will still be in doubt.
Some elements of role pms may be [CLASSIFIED].  This law seems to be rigidly locked in place, at least for now.

The battle has reached its final phase.  Good luck, liberals.

Liberals: 2
Conservatives: 1
Stalinists: 0
Super-Mutant: 0

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: December 13, 2009, 08:22:32 am »

Yeah, good luck.
You'll need it.

(I finally died at night! Huzah!)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 13, 2009, 09:12:44 am »

Well now. Its me an another against someone. I am town.

Free Speech

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: December 13, 2009, 05:53:58 pm »

Well now. Its me an another against someone. I am town.

Free Speech

There's not much point in issue voting, it's lylo.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: December 13, 2009, 05:58:17 pm »

WHYA RE YOU TELLING ME TO DO THINGS

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: December 13, 2009, 08:00:25 pm »

Org: Are you going to do anything today?

Kashyyk: I still don't understand why you jumped on Magma's bandwagon. I don't care what you call it, but to anybody else it seems to be a bandwagon.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: December 14, 2009, 09:08:28 am »

Nothing's going on...
That's a pity that Alex and Frelock are gone...

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: December 14, 2009, 11:39:01 am »

@eduren:
Because I believed he was scum, why else would someone vote to lynch a person? And I admit it does look like a bandwagon, but I really hate them, which was why I tried to dress it up as something else.

Also, I tried to do Censorship last night but it was 'impossible'. Probably because it got locked.

Also Org, Eduren, who do you think is the last conservative? (I'm going to be re-reading the thread for a bit, which is why I haven't said myself yet)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 14, 2009, 11:43:44 am »

Nothing's going on...
That's a pity that Alex and Frelock are gone...
You're dead and scum.  Shush.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: December 14, 2009, 04:30:54 pm »

@eduren:
Because I believed he was scum, why else would someone vote to lynch a person? And I admit it does look like a bandwagon, but I really hate them, which was why I tried to dress it up as something else.

Also, I tried to do Censorship last night but it was 'impossible'. Probably because it got locked.

Also Org, Eduren, who do you think is the last conservative? (I'm going to be re-reading the thread for a bit, which is why I haven't said myself yet)
You.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: December 14, 2009, 04:48:55 pm »

Org, why me?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: December 14, 2009, 06:35:39 pm »

Why rooster?

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 14, 2009, 07:27:08 pm »

@eduren:
So you were trying to make it look like something it was not? It was a bandwagon and you should have acknowledged that.

Org is the last conservative.

He has not acted in the interests of town all game. He has admitted to serving his own interests and manipulating people.

I looked back through the thread for a link to Frelock. They had mostly avoided each other, and Frelock only voted him once in order to get him to explain himself; which smelled of scum interacting in order to put on a show.

More damning evidence?

Vote count (Lynching):
ExKirby: Rooster, Org, Frelock [3]
They piled onto Exkirby.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34