Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51

Author Topic: MSPA Mafia (Day 7, Game Ends! Scum Victory!)  (Read 65958 times)

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Mafia (Day 7, Game Ends! Scum Victory!)
« Reply #735 on: December 14, 2009, 03:06:55 am »

Your role has changed; you are now A FISH.

Quote from: A Fish
You are A FISH. This makes you very fishy indeed; anyone targeting you with a night action will discover that their night action spontainiously turns into an investigation which indicates you are MAFIA. On the upside, this renders you immune to night actions.

Once per day, you may make another player TAKE THE HOOK, freezing their vote on the person they are currently voting for for the rest of the day.

You are no longer a member of the MOB. You are now TOWN, and win when all threats to the TOWN have been eliminated.

I actually kinda like that TAKE THE HOOK power, i think i shall keep it for later.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: December 14, 2009, 03:08:36 am »

Haha, that's awesomely horrible.  Thank you.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: December 14, 2009, 06:52:58 am »

Very good.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: December 14, 2009, 10:40:26 am »

This game was ridiculous and broken.  Well done anyway, it looked awesome.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: December 14, 2009, 12:55:18 pm »

So...

Rose Lalonde = vote blocker + mad scientist + priest, although the side effects of the revival haven't been stated
Dave Strider = secret voter
Jade Harley = Cheater or Voteless Global Tracker
Wayward Vagabond = Magiatrate + Priest, I guess
The Cruxian Processificator = Modified Mad Scientist X-Morpher, I suppose, with added super broken god powers
Problem Sleuth = Sorta cop + Auto Self Watcher + One Shot Cheater
Ace Dick = Reviver who can transform into Unlynchable Bulletproof Voteless Townie or Vigilante + Global Randomizer
Pickle Inspector = Voteless dude who can be immune to lynches or have 2 votes and a reviver or a roleblocker or create random killer NPC or effectively kill self
Mobster Kingpin =  Limited Cult Leader Redirector who can make his buddy kill (Evil Mastermind, I guess)
Fluthlu = Evil Priest + Jailkeeper + Self Jailkeeper who can then RB and Protect
Loathsome Beast = Messer Upper + One Shot Day Vig

Yeah, so certainly an interesting setup.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: December 14, 2009, 02:25:06 pm »

Um, Dave Strider could role-block people Neruz.

You are DAVE STRIDER

Quote from: Dave Strider
You are Dave Strider, and you know what? You’re too cool for this description bullshit, so let’s cut to the chase.

As Dave Strider you’re just, so cool, it’s like, impossible to understand how cool you are. In fact you’re so cool you’d never, ever be caught doing something as uncool as voting, but you’re fast enough to get away with it without anyone noticing. During the day you may FALSIFY A VOTE in an ironic fashion by voting normally, this vote will appear in the vote count, but will not be counted at the end of the day, instead you may PM the mod your real SECRETIVE VOTE, which will not show up on the vote count, but will be counted at the end of the day. You do not need to make either form of vote if you do not want to.
Additionally, you’re just so cool that you can choose to bedazzle someone with your coolness during the night, roleblocking them. Unfortunately in order to do this you will need to reveal yourself to the person you are bedazzling, your skills aren’t quite as good as your bro’s yet.

You are also a part of the MAFIA. The MAFIA consists of Pandarsenic, ToonyMan and tehstefan. You may communicate with each other in the MAFIA CHAT TOPIC.

As a part of the MAFIA, as a group you have access to the MAFIAKILL ability; one of you may, instead of doing a normal action, kill someone. This is a normal kill and is subject to interferance from roleblocks and soforth.

You win when you have parity with or outnumber the town, and all non-mafia killing roles are dead.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: December 14, 2009, 09:06:13 pm »

Woops, i guess i forgot to copy the whole entry XD

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: December 15, 2009, 03:13:37 am »

Wow. Just wow.

Toony, me, and tehstefan were deprived of a good and proper win.
Org, me, and cheeetar were deprived of a good and proper win. :p

"CobaltKobold listed the scum team at 66% accuracy....AGAIN."-Toonyman I think I missed Tehstefan because...I missed tehstefan. He's not even ON that list.
"I'm actually surprised. I'm not sure why no one's even noticing me. I don't think I'm playing that good scum. Heh. Maybe its just easier to see that your scum when your scum."-Tehstefan.
You fly under radar but good.

Huh. Two votesellers. That's crazy stuff. Props for selling your own votes, Magmadeath, Pandarsenic- excellent misdirection.

Um...Victory?
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: December 15, 2009, 03:16:09 am »

Yeah, nobody expects a voteseller to sell their own vote. Generally.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: December 15, 2009, 03:16:58 am »

There was only one voteseller, Vector ALCHEMIFIED MagmaDeath onto Pandarsenic to get rid of his death immunity.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: December 15, 2009, 03:34:10 am »

Quote from: Rose Lalonde
You are Rose, one of the protagonists of Homestuck, you wield the mighty power of the Sburb Server Client and with it the power to change the very fabric of reality itself. During the day you may choose to sell someone’s vote, granting you one unit of BUILD GRIST.
Quote from: Mobster Kingpin
You are Mobster Kingpin, at any time you may BRIBE another player, adding them to your mob. Unfortunately your funds are a little limited right now, so you can only support one mobster at time. Alternately you can BUY OFF a player, doing this during the day will give you their vote,
I think a bit otherwise.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: December 15, 2009, 03:45:35 am »

Oh right.

tehstefan never used that power, so i forgot about it.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: December 15, 2009, 01:18:35 pm »

I was loathesome beast, not MK
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: December 15, 2009, 02:52:44 pm »

SHUT UP I AM TIRED.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: December 15, 2009, 06:31:46 pm »

Haha, that's awesomely horrible.  Thank you.
I WAS ALL LIEK WHAT THE FUCK MAN YOU TOOK MY CASH.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51