Dwarf Fortress > DF General Discussion

Dwarf Fortress Talk: Questions by email (link inside)

<< < (22/28) > >>

Dirst:

--- Quote from: Met on May 22, 2016, 04:51:02 pm ---Is there a way for us to help make more regular episodes of DF Talk happen? Maybe as a Patreon goal or sponsoring?

--- End quote ---
There will be one on June 11, if that helps.

Capntastic:

--- Quote from: Dirst on May 24, 2016, 10:44:00 am ---
--- Quote from: Met on May 22, 2016, 04:51:02 pm ---Is there a way for us to help make more regular episodes of DF Talk happen? Maybe as a Patreon goal or sponsoring?

--- End quote ---
There will be one on June 11, if that helps.

--- End quote ---

PM me questions and I will see about sneaking some of them in.

Also, as crude as it may appear to be openly motivated by money, if there were cash coming in via Patreon or similar I would be more than glad to push to make DF Talk a priority.

Zesty:

--- Quote from: Capntastic on May 26, 2016, 01:05:01 am ---Also, as crude as it may appear to be openly motivated by money, if there were cash coming in via Patreon or similar I would be more than glad to push to make DF Talk a priority.

--- End quote ---

I totally get that. Just show me the patreon and the goal and I'd be happy to contribute.

I think you would see the more contribution from the community if it was a goal of the Bay 12 Games Patreon. Is that possible to work out or do you think it would have to be separate?

Capntastic:
I'll talk to Toady about it when I see him at the event.

Everyone should be PMing me more questions for the event though

Witty:
Ah man, DFtalk is coming back again for another hurrah?

I emailed in my question like...two years ago? Seems like so long ago.

On the Patreon side of things, I'd be all for it. DFtalk was a great way to streamline communication between the Toad and the community. And while the Devlogs and FOTF do the same, the questions from co-hosts almost always spurred informative discussions.

I hope Toady is open to the idea  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version