Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: iton Fissurewinds the Everlasting Limb of Palisades vs. entire goblin siege  (Read 830 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

It was the 16th of Limestone, 205. The early Autumn, and business as usual was progressing in Ferallantern. A champion by the name of iton Rerrasoslan was clearing out zombie wolves, his typical duty. He cheerily walked along to the southwest edge of the County Capital's grounds, his artifact axe - Isholtustem "The Frigid Courtesy," iron with bands of copper, studs of lay pewter, and (his favorite part) spikes of iron - slung over his shoulder. Some merchants had just made it to the depot, so it was imperative that he clear them out before they lef-

A VILE FORCE OF DARKNESS HAS ARRIVED

There they stood, right in front of him - nine goblins, sneering with their little green faces.

iton Fissurewinds knew what he had to do - if needed, he would give his life for the fortress. He brandished his trusty axe, making peace with himself - if he died here, his only regret would be not having had a chance to bid farewell to his Lover, Kubuk Ushiludib, who led another squad.

And in that peace, there came badassery.

iton Rerrasoslan has entered a martial trance!

The records spoke for themselves; in a matter of seconds, he struck the nine goblins limb from limb, creating over 15 chunks of goblin other than their actual corpses. As he returned to a normal state, several nearby dwarves - dwarves who moments ago had fled the siege - rushed around iton to congratulate him, dubbing him iton Fissurewinds the Everlasting Limb of Palisades.

"No time for that now," he chided them. "I still need to kill those zombie wolves."
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile

...i ...uh...   :D
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

CHOPPY CHOPPY TIME

e: Also, this is my first siege, if you wondered or judged my title of [champion] vs. entire goblin siege to be misleading.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 09:19:44 pm by Pandarsenic »
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Demonic Gophers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • The Tunnels

Nicely written!  Though nine miserable goblins is small challenge for a dwarven champion, especially with an artifact iron axe.
*Digs tunnel under thread.*
I also answer to Gophers and DG.
Quote from: Shades of Gray
*Says something inspiring and quote worthy.*
Opinions are great, they're like onions with pi.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

They weren't even strong goblins; I don't think any of them surpassed no-tag in their weapon or wrestling skills.

But the martial trance? Made it hilarious.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL