Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

Just a typo, but thought toady should know

(1/2) > >>

Karnewarrior:
there is a typo in the advanced loo(k) screen for the engraving of my dungeon master, just a missing space. Hopefully not to hard to remove, probably just a couple of seconds (or minutes, depending on the difficulty of the software.

just thought you should know...*faints*[/harry potter reference]

yaklin:
Thought you ought to know.
fixed

Cruxador:
That error could stem from very many places. You got to be more specific with where the space is missing. Between "Dungeon" and "Master"?

Karnewarrior:
here. I just can't seem to take screenshots right so I'll post the text word for word.

engraved on the wall is a finely-designed image of "Averan" Crewpulley the dwarf by Feb Keskalegom. "Averan" Crewpulley is laboring. the artwork relates to the settleing of the dwarf "Averan" Crewpulleyin Whiteportal in the late spring of 48.

Xzalander:

--- Quote from: Karnewarrior on November 14, 2009, 01:44:37 pm ---here. I just can't seem to take screenshots right so I'll post the text word for word.

engraved on the wall is a finely-designed image of "Averan" Crewpulley the dwarf by Feb Keskalegom. "Averan" Crewpulley is laboring. the artwork relates to the settleing of the dwarf "Averan" Crewpulleyin Whiteportal in the late spring of 48.

--- End quote ---

You sure thats not just a general Dwarf Fortress randomised name? sometimes I've had engravings about some very strangely named Forts and Dwarves. ONe was SecretiveEggs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version