Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Red Vs Blue Election Mafia, Attempt 3! 14 Spots.  (Read 2359 times)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
Red Vs Blue Election Mafia, Attempt 3! 14 Spots.
« on: November 17, 2009, 02:30:25 pm »

So basically, this is Uninformed Majority+Slightly More Informed Duo Vs Uninformed Majority+Slightly More Informed Duo. If that made any sense. Basically, there's two teams, each with their own group of 2 Mafia. The teams must try to eliminate the entire opposing force. Every team sonsists of 2 Mafiosi, 1 Doc, 1 Cop, 1 Roleblocker and 2 Townies, making 14. I think it's obvious where this is heading-total carnage.

Player List;

Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Red Vs Blue Election Mafia, Attempt 3! 14 Spots.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 02:40:32 pm »

We don't want to play this or we would have signed up for earlier versions
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 02:44:48 pm »

OR it got overcrowed via other Mafias?
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 02:47:15 pm »

Or

We don't want to play this or we would have signed up for earlier versions
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 03:01:09 pm »

OR it got overcrowed via other Mafias?

I was going to say...

Look, I'm trying not to be an asshole, so I apologize in advance if I hurt your feelings.  You are a policy-lynch in most Mafia games.  You hardly make it past the beginning because it seems like you're really not trying.  You lurk all over the place.

Before you say something about being British, here's the thing: there are other players who have time to only post once per day.  They write well-reasoned statements that bring the game along.  You show up and make us want to lynch you.

Further, we've had a taste of your modding and it doesn't exactly work.  You need to polish your skills with game-balance, and a sense of what is fun and what is not fun.  Generally, you should probably play fewer games and think more about each game--or at least go play a Beginner's game, for goodness' sake.  You are a beginner, and you need to work on your skills if you're going to be able to convince others to play your setups.

Oh, and to give you a logical reason why you're wrong about there being too many games running right now: there's too many games running, yeah, but all of the proposed setups got at least one person to sign in.  You've never gotten anyone to sign up for one of these, so I'd suggest that you try a different tactic.  Or a different setup.  Or a different playstyle.

The definition of insanity is doing precisely the same thing, again and again, but expecting a different result.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 03:32:11 pm »

Oh, FUCK YOU. Thanks for that. I don't mean to lurk, and I DID get a few people to sign up before. Just go away, I don't wanna be here anymore.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 04:01:58 pm »

Oh, FUCK YOU. Thanks for that. I don't mean to lurk, and I DID get a few people to sign up before. Just go away, I don't wanna be here anymore.

Erm... I'm really sorry if I've hurt your feelings.  I'm trying to explain to you why things aren't working for you (though maybe you weren't curious?), and I guess I may well have been too blunt.

I don't know what else to say, but I hope that you don't give up and leave.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 04:31:10 pm »

Get over yourself.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL