Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Apology for Absence  (Read 2097 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Apology for Absence
« on: February 24, 2010, 09:08:41 pm »

Sorry for disappearing, but due to a bunch of hardware failures I don't want to get into, I have to format my hard drive. That entails loads of work, such as pulling off files from the drive before formatting, the actual format, reinstalling Windows, downloading and updating software, downloading drivers, reconnecting to the Internet, resetting up Opera, fiddling with the settings of Windows, and of course, making sure that everything works as it should, so it'll take about a week to set it all up again. I'll basically be unable to post for at least another week. I'm going to need replacements for I/S/E and Paranormal. Also, I'm removing myself from all of the sign-ups I'm in.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: Apology for Absence
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 10:52:26 pm »

UGG.  The biggest fear we all face.

Just to make it official, yes this does officially count as an acceptable reason to preserve his rank.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 12:10:38 am »

Sorry for disappearing, but due to a bunch of hardware failures I don't want to get into, I have to format my hard drive. That entails loads of work, such as pulling off files from the drive before formatting, the actual format, reinstalling Windows, downloading and updating software, downloading drivers, reconnecting to the Internet, resetting up Opera, fiddling with the settings of Windows, and of course, making sure that everything works as it should, so it'll take about a week to set it all up again. I'll basically be unable to post for at least another week. I'm going to need replacements for I/S/E and Paranormal. Also, I'm removing myself from all of the sign-ups I'm in.
Keeping you in Toon Mafia because I'm confident it won't start anytime soon.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 03:46:26 pm »

In the vein of people-apologizing-for-absence's, I should be able to talk to my Boot Camp childrenz and finish preparing iPick sometime tonight or tomorrow because I don't have Tuesday classes.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 12:16:59 am »

Oh yeah, I am also sorry for disappearing. I think I might have been in a mafia or two at the time or something, sorry for the inconvenience.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 12:27:43 am »

Oh yeah, I am also sorry for disappearing. I think I might have been in a mafia or two at the time or something, sorry for the inconvenience.
RUN!!! IT'S GODZILLA!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 12:32:24 am »

The Penguin Lord is returned!

Hail!
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 10:45:22 am »

Alright, I'm good to go again.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.