Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36

Author Topic: Horrible Role Mafia - FoS Brigade? - Mafia Win  (Read 41959 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Horrible Role Mafia - FoS Brigade? - Mafia Win
« Reply #495 on: February 26, 2010, 04:32:45 pm »

That was an interesting game. I do wish people had been more active, though.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: February 26, 2010, 04:48:54 pm »

would you mind telling us what CK's and Soli's stuff did? I really want to know.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: February 26, 2010, 04:56:38 pm »

That was painfully long.
You shouldn't have killed me. I had been trying to give my vote to Mephansteras.

Pandarsenic, your fake roleclaim was poorly thought out, but I didn't realize it until after I died:
There will be no roles that force players or encourage players to lurk.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: February 26, 2010, 04:57:14 pm »

Interesting how you never picked up on the fact that your rolename was reversed, CK ;D.
The Rampage (all votecounts seriously messed up)
Endless Eight (dayphase shortened by 24 hours)
The Wavering (noone will be allowed to unvote)
The Dissociation (mafia will learn what 3rd party roles are in the game)
Desert Island Syndrome (all players will fake their own deaths in the night and resurrect)
The Day of Sagittarius (all roleflips delayed until the following morning)
I'm kinda surprised CK got lynched though - a quick google search would've saved her.

Quote from: Flavour
You head to his house, but the fog of war prevents you from discovering his alignment or his identity.
Quote from: SOS-dan Wiki
As is typical for many RTS games, Day of Sagittarius uses a 'Fog of War' - players can only see the space around their own fleets. To expand their fields of vision, players can send scouting units out around their fleets. The field of vision is shown as a light coloured circle on the darker background.
Quote from: Title
Horrible Role Mafia
Quote from: Common Sense
Having no roleflips is anti-town.
Hey, while searching for the "No roleflips" article in mafiascum.net, I've just realised there's a Go tag on it.  Cool.

Solifuge's hidden ability gave the target one use of any Ayimuzus ability of their choosing (compulsory, of course).  If used on CK, it would cause her to use all 6 abilities at once.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: February 26, 2010, 05:05:06 pm »

That was painfully long.
You shouldn't have killed me. I had been trying to give my vote to Mephansteras.

Blast. Ah, well, we couldn't know that.

@Leafsnail: That might make perfect sense to you, but even reading the examples you gave wouldn't have convinced me of her alignment as town. In fact, I might have taken it to mean that she WAS scum since Niur was probably town but we couldn't see him. Or I'd have assumed we couldn't see his role-flip simply because he was town. Either way, someone with multiple abilities could simply have had more bad abilities then good ones.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: February 26, 2010, 05:08:07 pm »

Well, I guess I can feel better in knowing I spotted two of the three scum.  Not bad.

Though it's noted that all of the scum jumped on that last vote.  Meh.  Lylo is hard to break unless you get all of the town to join in on the same target.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: February 26, 2010, 05:12:45 pm »

Yeah, that was a bit unfortunate. But with Kashyyk getting voted he WAS going to be lynched regardless, so if we wanted to win we had to get a townie lynch as well. We just lucked out that Eduren was more against CK then Kashyyk.
Come play Mafia with us!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: February 26, 2010, 05:20:41 pm »

I said Meph woo.
I got you dude.

Hehe, nice game anyway.

Hey wait, I still don't remember why I was lynched Day 1.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 05:26:20 pm by ToonyMan »

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: February 26, 2010, 05:27:58 pm »

Like, OMG! WE WON!

I love how my dialogue was done. X3
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: February 26, 2010, 05:37:35 pm »

I said Meph woo.
I got you dude.

Hehe, nice game anyway.

Hey wait, I still don't remember why I was lynched Day 1.

You got super defensive when I pushed you, and oddly never actually explained your attacks on me. Which came of as scum who was panicking over being voted.

It worked out great for me, since I'd accidentally RV'd you and couldn't unvote.

But for the future, side-stepping accusations against you and acting 'inscruitable' and random when you're under suspicion does not help your cause. You could easily have worked your way out of it if you'd explained your reasoning behind your votes on me. But you didn't, and I was able to use it against you.

Go back and read day 1 and look at it from an outsider's perspective. You did *nothing* to remove the suspicions on you, especially early on when I didn't have a lot to actually accuse you of.
Come play Mafia with us!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: February 26, 2010, 05:38:19 pm »

Also: HA HA HAR at Webadict and Zai, who were so sure I had posted without naming my buddies twice.

I used my one "warning" very carefully and strategically, interpreting it not as a rulebreak I would be warned for once but as a one-shot ability to ignore my restriction.

Every other post I meticulously QUOTED LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER or dropped like 6 names. ._.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: February 26, 2010, 05:39:49 pm »

You were buddying.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: February 26, 2010, 05:41:03 pm »

You did make *one* mistake though with that, though, which I was really worried about. You had one post where you only mentioned Kashyyk and I. Not a big deal by itself, except that if you'd died and role-flipped someone could have dug that up and easily rooted out the rest of us.

@Toony: Where? You kept saying that I was buddying but *never* explained it. That came off as incredibly scummy since it seemed like you were throwing out random accusations without reason.
Come play Mafia with us!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: February 26, 2010, 05:41:31 pm »

Credit for that role doesn't go to me, it goes to the original MafiaScum Worst Role Mafia.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: February 26, 2010, 05:43:16 pm »

@Toony: Where? You kept saying that I was buddying but *never* explained it. That came off as incredibly scummy since it seemed like you were throwing out random accusations without reason.

I really did the same thing I did in that Paranormal Mafia with Sir Josh.

I made shit up and got him killed.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36