Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Captive general  (Read 3522 times)

floundericiousWA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Captive general
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 02:53:58 pm »

*GASP!!!* *HEART!!!* WANT!!!

I must start a war with elves as soon as possible!!

Kattel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2011, 12:06:37 am »

you can most certainly be subjected to multiple sieges whilst one is already on the field. by both the already present race and other races.

have seen it many many times playing fort defense mod

Yeah, same in vanilla too. (3 Goblin lasher sieges, one elf).

only if there at war with each other. its defiantly possible to have races at war with you but not each other both siege you. can be analyzed from the civ sreen.

Question: Can two different races launch a siege against you at the same time?  As in elves and goblins?

If so... Do they fight each other?
Invaders: Our arrows will blot out the sun!
Me: Then we will fight in the SLADE.
I fear that each time it tolled out the hour, some part of our souls would mournfully yearn: "A puppy should have died just now, but didn't."

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2011, 02:16:22 am »

They'll fight sometimes. Not exactly clear waht the prerequisites are, but I think one must be a non-auto-hostile and the other(s) auto-hostile (goblins or kobolds are both auto-hostile for being snatchers/thieves).
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 [2]