Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: My Testicles Always Feel Too Warm  (Read 36169 times)

Vahan

My Testicles Always Feel Too Warm
« on: November 27, 2009, 04:50:53 pm »

So, for anyone with a minor amount of medical knowledge, I wish to put this conundrum to you.

My testicles always feel too warm and I sometimes feel slightly ill from it, and a few times more than slightly ill. Would any of you recommend me visiting a doctor about this or have any clues about what it may be? No, I do not have an undistended testicle, before anyone asks, although I sometimes think I am so manly that I have three of them.

Also, for others who have great balls of fire, post your experiences here.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: My Testicles Always Feel Too Warm
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 04:54:08 pm »

You know that Talk Sex with Sue show?  I watched that once, and some lady called in saying that her husband's got so cold it hurt to touch them.

As for me, a racecar driver never reveals what he has under the hood.  I assume.  I dunno, I couldn't think of a more clever thing to put here.
Shoes...

Vahan

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 04:56:40 pm »

You know that Talk Sex with Sue show?  I watched that once, and some lady called in saying that her husband's got so cold it hurt to touch them.

Maybe me and him could combine like that ice and fire mage off Little Fighter 2, and make a new universe.

Davion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 05:10:20 pm »

Sounds like something you should talk to your doctor about.

If they are too warm you might be wearing underpants that are too tight or something, that's the only thing I can think of.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 05:14:21 pm »

Your um scrotum should usually be cold, because uh, the sperm can't live in too hot temperatures, so ah, have your balls dropped?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 05:26:15 pm by ToonyMan »

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 05:21:06 pm »

The "I have this problem that I should talk about with a professional, but I'd rather solicit free advice from the Internet" threads have reached their horrible conclusion.  You can't really have brought this here in good faith?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 05:30:27 pm »

Well until someone makes a topic like "I cough up blood, what should I do other then see a doctor?" It is still several levels blow as bad as it could be.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 05:30:52 pm »

How warm exactly is too warm?  Are they warmer than the rest of you?  Because that's bad, and if you and your ladyfrand decide to bake some babybread it won't rise.
Shoes...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 05:31:58 pm »

Yeah, like I said earlier, sperm can't live in warm temperatures so like, no family for you.

▼HAHAHAHAH, that's hilarious.

I mean.  SERIOUS.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 07:23:21 pm by ToonyMan »

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 07:20:13 pm »

I take it you haven't tried ice packs? or walking out into the cold wearing only a robe? or taking cold showers?

It really depends on how hot they are. Are they warm to the touch? Do they burn? Whenever you unzip, does smoke escape from your pants? When water touches them, do you hear a distinct HISSSSS? When sleeping, to you have to adjust them so as to avoid setting your sheets on fire? When you stand on a sidewalk, do homeless people huddle around your pants to get warm? Do you use them to keep your house heated? Do you use your junk to power your local steel mill? Do scientists consider your junk a volcanic site? Are you forbidden from ever swimming in the ocean, for fear of BOILING THE SEA?

Check all that apply.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2009, 07:23:17 pm »

Sounds like it is an uncomfortable warmth to me.

Like how your muscles feel sometimes after a very hot bath or shower.

Except he feels ill, so this implies other stuff.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2009, 07:41:22 pm »

By ill, do you mean like the nausea that comes with suffering blunt trauma to your replication apparatus?
Shoes...

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2009, 07:45:24 pm »

By ill, do you mean like the nausea that comes with suffering blunt trauma to your replication apparatus?

No I think he means ill like when pressure is applied but not enough to cause pain.

Maybe his tubes are being tied. (Half-joke. I actually don't know the symptoms except when it is at full blast)

Is there any swelling?

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2009, 09:30:48 pm »

Well, nuts are very fragile. I hate the times when i accidently bump them and i feel like they puked inside my sacks.
 :'(

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2009, 10:01:05 pm »

I swear I heard somewhere that your nuts can take like 500lbs of pressure being applied to them...
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter
Pages: [1] 2 3