Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: This sounds strange but...  (Read 26521 times)

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
Re: This sounds strange but...
« Reply #285 on: November 26, 2009, 03:56:34 pm »

Meh. I don't mind. As long as some more hints and advice come from this thread, then It can help others in the future. If it turns into a full blown Spam thread, I'll probably get it closed down anyway.
All my advice was buried under sarcasm and stupid jokes.
In fact, show the girl this thread. It's hilarious.
I'm not sure that showing her that you had to go to an obscure internet forum for help on how to talk to her is the best idea.

you don't know maggarg do you?
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 26, 2009, 04:00:47 pm »

Meh. I don't mind. As long as some more hints and advice come from this thread, then It can help others in the future. If it turns into a full blown Spam thread, I'll probably get it closed down anyway.
All my advice was buried under sarcasm and stupid jokes.
In fact, show the girl this thread. It's hilarious.
I'm not sure that showing her that you had to go to an obscure internet forum for help on how to talk to her is the best idea.
If she finds it funny and it doesn't bother her then she's essentially awesome. Or really strange.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

redacted123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
-
« Reply #287 on: November 26, 2009, 04:02:30 pm »

-
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 12:00:43 pm by Stany »

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 30, 2009, 05:12:39 pm »

Rumours have been whispered, activity has begon again. Helpful friend could have been lying. These cannot be coincidence. Could it be possible?
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 30, 2009, 05:17:40 pm »

If it were possible to create a girl from pure rumor, I think you and she would be happily ever after.

Jude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 30, 2009, 05:55:26 pm »

Oh my God dude

If you don't ask the girl out straight up before the next time you post, I'm going to find your house and slap your face off of your face
Quote from: Raphite1
I once started with a dwarf that was "belarded by great hanging sacks of fat."

Oh Jesus

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 30, 2009, 05:58:35 pm »

Wait...

What?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 30, 2009, 06:05:08 pm »

Seriously, man.  You can do this all the way until you graduate high school and never have anything come of the relationship other than "Does she like me?  She did this, I think she does.  Oh, now she's dating a guy, she must not like me.  Oh, they broke up, I bet she likes me again" ad nauseam but that's no fun.  Ask her out, or after Jude removes your face I'll snatch you baldheaded.
Shoes...

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 01, 2009, 12:36:31 pm »

Seriously, man.  You can do this all the way until you graduate high school and never have anything come of the relationship other than "Does she like me?  She did this, I think she does.  Oh, now she's dating a guy, she must not like me.  Oh, they broke up, I bet she likes me again" ad nauseam but that's no fun.  Ask her out, or after Jude removes your face I'll snatch you baldheaded.
I will also contribute some generic abuse. I am unhappy that I didn't manage to sarcasm you into a relationship.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]