Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Help me practice working for clients. I don't have a tablet or a scanner, okay?  (Read 11662 times)

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile

If nobody's asked this yet, you could always draw some stuff for Morul and Ironblood and Cacame and such.
Or you could draw something for other games, like LCS.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Help me practice working for clients. I don't have a tablet or a scanner, okay?

And I'm not using a mouse to draw things.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile

Okay. Replace all instances of the word "draw" with the word "create". Is that satisfactory?

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I take it my request ain't gonna happen?
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Actually, yours should be fairly easy to photoshop up, but I'm trying to focus on Itnetlolors for now.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

If you can't create whores on horses, can you do it backwards? Horses on whores sound funny.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Actually, yours should be fairly easy to photoshop up, but I'm trying to focus on Itnetlolors for now.
Just got an update done.

I figure reviving the topic would be appropriate for the new leader of my project taking over. Consider it his demands to improve the advertising of the project to attract more migrants.

I'll probably toss it in as a benchmark item, along with the Minecraft pictures.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile

Wow, do you have a bigger version of the first one? I kinda want to use it as a wallpaper. ;D
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Do you mean Ein's bird?

Sure, I think I do.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, Ein's bird.

Thanks! :D (in advance)
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Turns out I didn't have a large version.

Ah well. Warning, 1024x684px. Would be bigger but Flickr re-sized them. Also turned them into JPEGs when it did this.
Spoiler: Plain Background (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 03:22:18 pm by Akigagak »

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

It looks much better with the black background. The stylish coloring gives it a lot of points.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks, it's awesome!

I'll just fix it so it fits on my monitor without stretching all over the place. ;D
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]