Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 49

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 12 - Game Over!  (Read 53456 times)

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafa - Round 12
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2009, 09:10:44 pm »

Org is always scum helpful

Org is Org; usually not all that useful and often too dangerous to not lynch before Lylo, but not worth lynching if there are better targets available.

Like AFD, who appears to have drawn a nice big bullseye on his face with that rather impressive overreaction.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2009, 09:11:53 pm »

Org is Org; usually not all that useful and often too dangerous to not lynch before Lylo, but not worth lynching if there are better targets available.

Like AFD, who appears to have drawn a nice big bullseye on his face with that rather impressive overreaction.
GOOD WORK SCUM BUDDY. DRAWIN OFF MY SUSPICIONS

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2009, 10:03:51 pm »

GOOD WORK SCUM BUDDY. DRAWIN OFF MY SUSPICIONS
NO PROBLEM SCUM FRIEND!

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2009, 10:11:54 pm »

Org really deserves to be lynched...
Well, forsaken1111, Who do you think would make the best scum?
And what do you think of AFD?
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2009, 10:16:20 pm »

- More serious post-
Why do you think I am overreacting? I'm scum hunting, I have an opinion, a suspicion, and I am voicing it. If you seriously think I am scum then vote me.
Just because you can't see what i see doesn't make me scummy, It may make me a bit paranoid or you a bit naive, but not scummy. If I were scum, I wouldn't be putting myself on a pedestal like this. By stirring some shit up day 1, I am in affect helping town.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2009, 10:45:41 pm »

- More serious post-
Why do you think I am overreacting? I'm scum hunting, I have an opinion, a suspicion, and I am voicing it. If you seriously think I am scum then vote me.
Just because you can't see what i see doesn't make me scummy, It may make me a bit paranoid or you a bit naive, but not scummy. If I were scum, I wouldn't be putting myself on a pedestal like this. By stirring some shit up day 1, I am in affect helping town.

You called someone else out for questioning someone who declared themselves to be scum. This is scummy.

The overreaction was from your comment, which was exaggerating the other's reactions towards Org.
Org really deserves to be lynched...
Well, forsaken1111, Who do you think would make the best scum?
And what do you think of AFD?

I think Toony would make the best scum, because you never know what the hell he's doing or why. You didn't limit your question to the current players. :)

I think AFD said something silly, and others have jumped on it. I don't think he is necessarily scum, but he has acted in a scummy fashion.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2009, 11:29:45 pm »

You know what?

Unvote Neruz. I don't need to bother with this.

Why?

Because I'm a Survivor Alien with a Deadman Bomb, and I dare anyone who doesn't believe me to just try to kill me.

Call me at Lylo.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2009, 11:36:03 pm »

Thanks for claiming that panda. I don't believe he is survivor alien. He is more likely exterminator with bomb or mafia bluffing. How about, while we have a chance, instead of lynching the most scummy today, we force them to lynch panda instead?

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2009, 11:50:02 pm »

Thanks for claiming that panda. I don't believe he is survivor alien. He is more likely exterminator with bomb or mafia bluffing. How about, while we have a chance, instead of lynching the most scummy today, we force them to lynch panda instead?

Remember that the deadman bomb is only guaranteed to hit the last person to vote for someone.  It also hits another random person too.  So, we'd have a >75% chance of killing a townie off in the process (assuming that the person we pick to hammer Panda is scum).  You're plan is very poorly thought out.  Personally, I say we see if we have a scientist; I'm sure they'd be very interested in a survivor alien.

Now, as for actual suspicions, I really don't like Org's playstyle.  It's unhelpful to the town and draws attention to himself and away from other players.  I also don't like Fey for encouraging him.  Do I think they're both scum having a gay 'ol time laughing at the town while we scoff at their style?  Not likely.  However, I don't like what they're doing.  I'm going to go with an Org policy lynch for now.  He might be scum, but any way you look at it, he's unhelpful for the town.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2009, 12:23:24 am »

Anyone who doubts my claim is free to dispute it as they wish.

Come on, bring it. Attacking me can only harm YOU.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2009, 12:32:38 am »

Anyone who doubts my claim is free to dispute it as they wish.

Come on, bring it. Attacking me can only harm YOU.
... Meh. I believe it. I'll be calling you later. If ya know what I mean. ;)

Woot!

First post!

So Webadict, What color is your tie, and what do you think of our current situation?
As you can see... I'm not wearing a tie at all!

Also, I know that Jim Groovester is in fact scum.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2009, 12:33:27 am »

Based on what?

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2009, 12:35:11 am »

Remember that the deadman bomb is only guaranteed to hit the last person to vote for someone.  It also hits another random person too.  So, we'd have a >75% chance of killing a townie off in the process (assuming that the person we pick to hammer Panda is scum).  You're plan is very poorly thought out.  Personally, I say we see if we have a scientist; I'm sure they'd be very interested in a survivor alien.

But if there is no alien scientist... Then it will be too risky to carry out this plan tommorrow. If we do it now we still have a larger town base to absorb the losses.
Situations assuming panda is telling the truth:
Hammering through panda-
1) We kill scum, we kill a survivor alien, the random death has a 3/14 chance of hitting scum  (Two non-town removed with a chance of a third)
2) We kill town, we kill a survivor alien, the random has a 4/14 chance of hitting scum  (On non-town removed with a chance of a second)

Hammering on our own-
We lynch town, (No non-town removed)
We lynch scum, (One non-town removed)

Assuming that panda is survivor, he will more than likely hammer with the scum team when it comes to lylo but there is still a chance he hammers with town. However it is quite likely panda is bluffing. I remember a previous game paranormal 6 I think where panda made a very similar bluff, claiming survivor while actually an exterminator with a deadman's bomb.

Please consider this option of lynching through panda it is the last chance we have to kill him, as I highly doubt the scum is going to call his bluff and kill him like they did in paranormal 6.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2009, 12:39:33 am »

A_F_D is scum.

Also, you should all know by now that I'll only hammer with scum if they have me in a situation where I'm forced to. -.-
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2009, 12:46:56 am »

Based on what?
Isn't it obvious?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 49