Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Underworld races...Go!

(1/1)

Zargen:
Ok. So I thought. Hrm. What we needs is some of them there sub-terr-anean races to come in contact with. Other then morloks, lol. Like say your digging downward in your moutain, and then voila! You get a message saying you've broken into an already dug out cave system. Send a dwarf to investigate? Y/N. Eventually he might come back and report a city of gnomes/other dwarves/Horrible barbarian Lizardmen. Which then(given that they are friendly) You have a new subterranean Trading station! Build yourself a nice depot. And wait once a year for some gnome caravan to bring you some gnomish goods. Like...Pointy Gnome hats! But then again those gnomes will probably take over your civilization and form an autocracy of Big Business Gnomes *rambles for a bit about corporate gnomes* Anyways. On the other hand. You can find a civilization of Lizardmen on the other side of your mountain and get periodically raided at by lizard warriors. Unless you can stop up your new cave-hole.Ok im pretty incoherent at the moment. I'll have my thoughts collected when I have some sleep.

BurnedToast:
sounds an awful lot like the chasm, minus of course the friendly business gnomes selling you pointy hats.would be interesting to have friendly civs in the chasm sometimes though.

mickel:
Huzzah for pointy gnomes! Or was it pointy gnome hats?Anyway, I wanna play the ratmen.

Savok:
Already in the dev notes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version