Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Philosopher noble

(1/2) > >>

Grek:
Currently this noble doesn't seem to do much. I suggest he institute justice reforms for nonviolent crimes. A dwarf arrested for mandate violations will have to do comunity service instead of jail or hammerings. A dwarf doing comunity service will preform hualing, cleaning and health care tasks instead of siting in jail.

Eiba:
I heard, like fifth hand, that eventually the philosopher will bug you when your commondwarves don't have everything they need...

Shzar:
quote:Originally posted by Grek:
<STRONG> A dwarf doing comunity service will preform hualing, cleaning and health care tasks instead of siting in jail.</STRONG>I don't see how this is any different from a non-convicted dwarf  :p . I like the idea of reformed justice, though. If the economy started, maybe dwarves could fined or payment halved? Just throwing it out there. I, too, have never seen the Philosopher do anything another than mandate production orders.

Grek:
quote:Originally posted by Shzar:
<STRONG>I don't see how this is any different from a non-convicted dwarf    :p . I like the idea of reformed justice, though. If the economy started, maybe dwarves could fined or payment halved? Just throwing it out there. I, too, have never seen the Philosopher do anything another than mandate production orders.</STRONG>They wouldn't do anything other than hual clean and fetch water. Not too productive.Fines sound fine. (puns too)[ March 04, 2007: Message edited by: Grek ]

Stromko:
Maybe someday we'll be able to chain dwarves into workshops and that can be a form of punishment for crimes.   :)Of course this would also mean there'd need to be code for them to request materials. I've never observed a dwarf that's crafting being brought resources, they always seem to go out and grab it themselves.[ March 04, 2007: Message edited by: Stromko ]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version