Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

DF + Cheat Engine = Holy Wagons Batman!

(1/5) > >>

MatrexsVigil:
I'm starting an epic castle building megaproject.  Since I'm lazy, I decided to use Cheat Engine to embark with over 100,000 stone along with a few thousand piles of other stuff.  I expected to get a bunch of wagons.  I did not expect THIS many...

I started with an extra 76 horses and 76 llamas, so I assume that's 38 wagons there.  My FPS went to CRAP after this picture. 

Mwhahahahaha.

NRN_R_Sumo1:
Aha, Why have I not thought of this yet myself?  ;D

Christes:
Wait.  Why are you starting with so much stone.  It's way too easy to produce  ::)

MatrexsVigil:

--- Quote from: Christes on December 15, 2009, 12:52:30 am ---Wait.  Why are you starting with so much stone.  It's way too easy to produce  ::)

--- End quote ---

I really don't feel like waiting for the stone to be dug out, then pulled above the surface for my use.  Also, I am attempting to be more 'human', so no deep underground digging, no farms underground, etc.  I want a giant city/castle!  =)

Shaostoul:
A reaction for producing specifics stones would of been 1000000x easier than embarking with that.

Below is a reaction for obsidian, it's really easy to change these to whatever it is you need.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)[REACTION:CHEAT_001]
[NAME:Free Obsidian Stone]
[SMELTER]
[PRODUCT:100:1:STONE:NO_SUBTYPE:STONE:OBSIDIAN]
Reactions are a million times easier than cheating to embark with the stuff, however the bonus animals could be nice.

Need help with any, feel free to ask...

Also as a side note, reaction items such as doors, coffers, chests, bins, barrels, etc. will be base quality only and ever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version