Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: [RTD] The Medieval Zombie APOCALYPSE! [Turn 5! The Strange Dream ]  (Read 15091 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD] The Medieval Zombie APOCALYPSE! [Turn 4! The beggining of Harold ]
« Reply #105 on: January 19, 2010, 09:05:21 pm »

zzzz huh wha.... BUMP!!!!
Nom nom nom

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2010, 12:44:39 pm »

turn up today later

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2010, 02:54:25 pm »

Turn 5 UP!

Kilakan (Kilakan)
[5] and [1]
haha sounds good to me, anyways, HAROLD CRUSH PUNY MOVING BUSHES!!!!  Oh and maybe put out the fire... I don't like fire.
You decide its time to put out the fire and have also a urge to take piss so you put out the fire. Now for the bushes part you jump with a crazy power and SLAM into the ground creating a earth splitter like thing, and a zombie quickly runs off i a direction screaming "WAIT! WAITT! DOTN KILL ME!!". You gained You gained [Auto-succes when putting out fire while taking a piss on it] and [New technique:[Inser name here] now here is something new from time to time you may have succes creating a new technique, which you can name and give it a roll number if you fight. And you gained [0/4 Dabbling Tree arm Fighter]

Tiger: still sleeping, i turned around and looks cute tho.

Haika (Zefon Leeshral)
[5]
next action will be an if statment, If I disguise myself approach the man and try to wake him up, if I do not, stay where I am and try to hide in the shadows before waking him up.
You tryed to approach him but the ground suddenly splits with big rocks coming out of the ground, with no tiem for thinking you get teh fuck outta there! And run off in a direction screamin DONT KILL ME!. You gained [1/4 Dabbling Disguiser] And [0/4 Dabbling Runner].

Sean Mirrsen (Aileron Beavercarnage)
[2]
Hahaaa, THE POWER OF BOOZE IS MIIIINE!!!

Ahem.

Anyway, Aileron will now proceed to patrol the village/town surroundings, levelling his Hammer Use skill on every zombie he comes across.
You patrol around the village and find nothing anymore and you are thristy and decide to take a sip of the booze, you drink about 1/8 of it hmmmmm.... boooozeeeee. You lost [1/8 of the GBH Booze]

KineseN (Kin)
[6]
No, not food again! Get back to the dream with the zombie horde and the big boom. I might find something out of it. I might even be a dream seer without knowing it.
You go back to the dreams and see the awesome fight again with even more zombies and people dying. Then you suddenly are IN A PERSON OF THAT TIME! you dont know what happended and a guy walk up to you and says JOHNSON!!!!! FIRE NOW!!! you just do something without knowing what and feel somehow trapped, then a zombi suddenly jumps out and starts eating you. You hear this "NOW FIRE THE TIMEEEE....." you cant hear the end aaaaannnnndddd you dream about Food again. You gained [0/4 Dabbling Dream seer] and [Some weird and unknown information]

TehStefan (Stefan)
[1]
I pratice my powers I got again, and try and stab the grate a bunch of times. That'll show those zombies. Back in my day zombies put up a fight!
You try to grumble but spurt out some nonsense about the grates, you also try to practice your powers and attract some bugs that start sitting on you. Nothing gained

Metal Militia (Calidan)
[6]
Pull out the dagger, look around for any more 'shadows' and read whats on the note, see if it has a hidden meaning.
You take carefully your dagger and go to read that note the note says "When the 2 moons shine the moon on the ground will reveal the door"
you dotn understand anything of it, but you hear some rumblind and throw your dagger. It hits a ..... stray cat right in the spinal area, you are amazed that you could do that. You gained [2/4 dabbling knife thrower] and [2/4 dabbling surroundings noticer]

Haika check the prevous turn for the first action.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD] The Medieval Zombie APOCALYPSE! [Turn 5! The Strange Dream ]
« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2010, 04:26:29 pm »

I'll call my new technique Shatter strike (not that origanel, but meh.) and have it happen when I roll 5!!!!
Attempt to attune myself with the trees, using the seed, so I can sense where the nearest large horde of zombies is.
Harold "You know I shall call you Herbert"
Seed "But my names Bob"
Haarold "I don't care, i like the name Herbert and I'm going to call you that"
Bob "Don't make me rearrange your organs."
Harodl "Fine FIne, I'll call you Bob, ok Herbert?"
Bob "AGGGHH"
Harold "Where'd my left ear go.... aw crap."
Nom nom nom

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2010, 04:28:57 pm »

you want the arm to grow a mouth? or attach to your brains and communicate like that?

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2010, 04:31:00 pm »

well, I'll attune it to my mind, since I am trying to use it to find zombies, and an mouth on my arm would make eating a little odd, what with the other mouth wanting food and all.
Nom nom nom

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2010, 04:34:21 pm »

Harold : ahhhh thats was a good fight
*stomach rumbles*
Herbert : IM hungry!
Harold : WHAT??!?! you just ate a whole bread
Herbert: im in my Puberty!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2010, 04:39:26 pm »

Harold "wait a second you have tecticals now?"
Herbert "What, a man can't have his balls?"
Harold "Well you are a plantish... thing."
Herbert "Well us plants did invent the term woody"
Harold "that gives me an idea......"

Harold "Hey lady, I got two sets, we are double Trouble"
Random Lady "What do you mean we?!?!?"
Harold "Well me and Bob... yes I know BOB that your name is Herbert, but you're Bob for now."
Random Lady "Who exactly are you talking to?"
Harold "Oh bob here........ ow my balls, I think they just fell off......."
Nom nom nom

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2010, 04:42:01 pm »

Store note and leave the alleyway. Go out of the city.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2010, 06:10:45 pm »

Wake up from the food dream. Ponder on that strange dream and scout the area for any zombies.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]