Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: [RTD] The Medieval Zombie APOCALYPSE! [Turn 5! The Strange Dream ]  (Read 15090 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD] The Medieval Zombie APOCALYPSE!
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2009, 10:48:22 am »

Ooh, barrel. I look around for some saltpeter and sulfur, then make a double-barreled shotgun. [/kidding]

Actually, I'll reforge the two barrels into one enormous barrel-hammer. Steel barrel filled with beer as the head, golden handle, and gold plating all around.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2009, 11:56:52 am »

Posting a turn now, can't wait.

I create a block of ICE that I can make an awesome STATUE of.

This is an ice statue. On the item is an image of a group of adventurers in ice. The group is surrounded by a horde of zombies.

I stand by my previous post.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2009, 12:45:56 pm »

I grumble about not getting anything cool, and then follow the dude with the giant tiger, wanting to get my slaying undead on.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 04:55:38 pm by tehstefan »
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Tigershark13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2009, 12:47:17 pm »

I look around the Kings hall and grab the nearest wench, trying to seduce her with my fallen knightlyness

I go into the nearest tavern and grab the first hot wench and try to seduce her with my fallen knightlyness

much better :P
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 03:48:26 pm by Tigershark13 »

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2009, 03:00:36 pm »

the king send you away from his castle
so your in the village NEAR the castle!

Tigershark13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2009, 03:02:27 pm »

ah okay *Edits*

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2009, 04:09:04 pm »

I and my tiger go to find the nearest guard, who I ask where the nearest horde/infestation of zombies are that need to be "taken care of".
Nom nom nom

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2009, 06:25:21 am »

Wander into a tavern and ask the barman for news.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2009, 02:21:22 am »

Name:Calidan
Job/Class: Ex Dark Blade
Bio (optional): Was part of an assasin clan but left after the clan leader became corpupt and started to wrestel power away from the other assassin clans.
3 things that you have (according to your class) :Pair of punch daggers, short bow, poison arrows

arrows and bow count as 1 item, you can pick another 1

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2009, 02:49:25 am »

1st turn folks!

Side note by kinsen you see 0/4 dabbling [Insert skill name here], it means that he got already 2 pionts for 0/2 to be promoted.

Kilakan (Kilakan)
[4]
I and my tiger go to find the nearest guard, who I ask where the nearest horde/infestation of zombies are that need to be "taken care of".
You go to one of the guards next to the gate, the guard looks terrified because of the tiger. You ask him if he knows where a infestation is, he pionts directly to a barn about 5 km from here.Gained [1/2 Information asker] and [1/2 Scaring people]

Tigershark13 (Sir Draco the Black)
[1]
I go into the nearest tavern and grab the first hot wench and try to seduce her with my fallen knightlyness
you find a tavern, and go inside it you see a hot chick and go towards her. You say hey babe, she turns around and it is a HE!"You talking to me?" "No" you quickly run out of the tavern of embarresment.
Sean Mirrsen (Aileron Beavercarnage)
[6]
Actually, I'll reforge the two barrels into one enormous barrel-hammer. Steel barrel filled with beer as the head, golden handle, and gold plating all around.
You take the 2 barrels and ask nicely if you can use the kings Secret magma chamber, which you know that he has it because of your dwarven sense. He brings you there and you start forging and make a Hammer! But on further notice you see that there is no booze!You feel sad [Gained no alchohol status]! You gained [0/4 Dabbling metalsmith]
KineseN (Kin)
[5]
I create a block of ICE that I can make an awesome STATUE of.
This is an ice statue. On the item is an image of a group of adventurers in ice. The group is surrounded by a horde of zombies.
Somehow you manage to summon a perfect block of ice, you take your staff and start pounding into the ice,a few minutes later you create a perfect ice statue (with engravings) and put it in the center of the town. You feel stronger from  pounding that ice and learned something about ice summoning. Gained [0/4 dabbling staff fighter] and [ 0/4 dabbling ice magician]
TehStefan (Stefan)
[5]
I grumble about not getting anything cool, and then follow the dude with the giant tiger, wanting to get my slaying undead on.
You grumble about getting nothing cool and start following a the guy with the tiger,but underway you notice some that is dying in the dark corners of the street. You start walking towards him, the old man says that he is the last survivor of the Beast master clan. He says that he is going to give hi power to him so that his legacy shall live forth. You feel stronger, and you see the man die at the same time. Gained [Unknown beast master powers] and [1/2 grumbler]
Metal Militia (Calidan)
[3]
Wander into a tavern and ask the barman for news
You walk into the tavern and ask the barman for any news, he says that they made a new stable just outside the city. And somehow manages to sell you a beer without you knowing. [Beer gained!]

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD] The Medieval Zombie APOCALYPSE! [Turn 1! Sir Draco likes men...?]
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2009, 02:08:09 pm »

I'll head out into the country side, a kilometer from the infested barn and watch to see how many zombies could be present, my tiger shall come too, he can hunt for some food while we walk.  AKA I'm not riding him.

Anyone else who wishes to come can, I'd like the ice mage, his cool temper and my fiery rage should balance out nicely.
Nom nom nom

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2009, 02:15:54 pm »

I go out and practice smashing stuff with my GreatBarrelHammer.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Tigershark13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2009, 02:41:35 pm »

decide to forget that incident and look around for some form of trouble, or if there is none, Make my own :D
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 05:15:57 pm by Tigershark13 »

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2009, 02:55:27 pm »

I follow Kilakan but also see if I can do a delayed spell, in which I mean, "can I do an incantation first, store the spell inside me and then release the spell when I need to".

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2009, 07:39:03 pm »

Sweet! I try out these awesome new powers! And grumble some more. I'm sure by legendary grumbler I'll have crazy good attributes!
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8