Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Milk doing a body good? (water alternative)

(1/2) > >>

MickEfinn:
I can see dwarves recuperating with the magical powers of milk, or at least having the barrel dragged over to them or maybe a stockpile set next to their bed with milk. That way we can keep the buggers alive even in hot/scorching/freezing/winter.what say ye Toady?

Dasleah:
Unlikely. Mainly because fermented milk tastes gross  ;)But I'm all for Dwarves being able to drink various potions / liquids particular to their injuries, with components brewed at the Still and Alchemy Lab. That'd make sense to me.

Grek:
It's not that they don't drink booze for balance preposes, it's just that Toady hasn't coded it yet.

MickEfinn:
Dasleah: They milk maggots for dwarven milk, I think they can endure it.   :)

Draco18s:
quote:Originally posted by MickEfinn:
<STRONG>It could be done here as well until he gets around to making first aid a higher priority than well... everything really(even no Job seems to have higher preference at times).   :)</STRONG>Well, not really.  Health care is triggered once when an event that requires health care happens (dwarf gets injured/hungry/thirsty/starving/dehydrated).  If the dwarf who picked up that job cancels it for some reason (oh no, I'M hungry) it won't get picked up by another dwarf because the job doesn't exist any more (as if it was suspended or canceled) until the next trigger condition.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version