Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

'Bad' dwarves

(1/1)

Xeirxes:
I was thinking today that it seems like dwarves are only punished for YOUR mistakes (i.e. not fulfilling ordered items from nobles, etc.)What if some dwarves had an underlying rebelliousness factor, and sometimes would choose to go steal an object or try to attack someone? It would make things seem a little bit more realistic; as it is now, every single dwarf is a lovely little bearded person who has a truly altruistic heart.And I don't think I need to stress too much the fact that you wouldn't have this happen very often. I mean, maybe one dwarf out of 50 would decide to do something bad and maybe get caught after that.

ColonelTEE3:
quote:Originally posted by Xeirxes:
[QB] as it is now, every single dwarf is a lovely little bearded person who has a truly altruistic heart.QB]I've actually seen this announcement:(somedwarf) Cancels recover wounded; Attending Party[ March 14, 2007: Message edited by: ColonelTEE3 ]

Xeirxes:
Haha, true, but that's a crime of neglect, not a crime of malice :P

Chthon:
Just wait till you have a dwarf that refuses to be happy.  I've had one that flipped floodgate switches when people were in the fields, destroyed bridges, etc.  He was eventually jailed for his crimes too.

Xeirxes:
Hmm, I guess I haven't noticed this yet because I haven't had such a large settlement. Maybe it is already implemented  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version