Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Improve military screen  (Read 449 times)

Nate879

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Improve military screen
« on: January 22, 2008, 05:52:00 pm »

The military screen's promotion interface is hard to use.  It should be improved to make it easier to use.
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don''t.<P>The ultimate fate of the universe.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
Re: Improve military screen
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 05:55:00 pm »

Example, or maybe a bit more information, would be swell since this is a suggestion forum, not a "Do this!" forum.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Capntastic

• Bay Watcher
  • Greetings, mortals!
    • View Profile
    • A review and literature weblog I never update
Re: Improve military screen
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 06:33:00 pm »

There are 10 types of people in the world, those who read the dev notes/backlog the forum and see that this is clearly planned and decide to be patient, and those who don't understand binary.