Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New Year's Dreams?  (Read 1252 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: New Year's Dreams?
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2012, 05:38:12 pm »

Twas only yesterday that I actually had a dream that I can remember, and I'm not sure I actually dreamed on New Years because it's rare that I ever remember a dream. Also that dream was about a family going on holiday and getting horribly murdered by a Cthulhu-esq monster so I'm not sure I want to take that as my personal prophesy.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2012, 05:40:43 pm »

I suddenly remembered what I was dreaming about.  I was at the concert I went to last night, bored as shit and feeling sorry for myself, and I suddenly discovered I could move fire with my mind.  Gave me some weird sense of "holy crap, I'm special now" until I remembered that I was dreaming and aping the plot of a webcomic.

This isn't nearly as depressing as it sounds.  It's just a dream, and I usually dream about conglomerations of recent memories after all.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2012, 05:59:31 pm »

I actually don't recall what I dreamed, in a rare instance. Maybe for the better. I tend to have chaotic, or outright bizarre dreams. Considering the fog leftover in my memory, I'll call my future uncertain, as it should be.
Pages: 1 [2]