Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: "Astronaut: Moon Mars and Beyond" MMO  (Read 15900 times)

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: "Astronaut: Moon Mars and Beyond" MMO
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2010, 06:18:06 am »

I tryed this game and its ok, I would class it as a more casual game which I would play after work to relax.
I would love to see them set up an offical forum and not the steam forum which I don't even know if they read it or not.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=835

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2010, 08:53:34 am »

Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2010, 11:33:00 am »

Damn little kids shitted it up already, I can't join a game without having someone named xXlulpieXx or some other random bullshittery screaming things like "PENIS!" or "POOP! LOL!"
Or some other retarded nonsense.
I also found that when I made a quick plan and played leader for a second to organize the repairs we got it done in 7 minutes but it took an additional 4 minutes because someone frogot to put the solar panels back in the upright position and secure a few cables with wrenches.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2010, 11:59:53 am »

I also found that when I made a quick plan and played leader for a second to organize the repairs we got it done in 7 minutes but it took an additional 4 minutes because someone frogot to put the solar panels back in the upright position and secure a few cables with wrenches.

That sort of thing happens in all professions in real life.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Twerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2010, 12:07:17 pm »

Damn little kids shitted it up already, I can't join a game without having someone named xXlulpieXx or some other random bullshittery screaming things like "PENIS!" or "POOP! LOL!"
Or some other retarded nonsense.

A shame, at seven minutes I believe you would have peaked the leader boards. I bet the top people on the leaderboards get to be real astronauts! Just like in the Last Starfighter. And America's Army. Maybe.
Free-to-play games are like the fountains in NetHack. At first, they look refreshing, but when you approach snakes pour out and eat you.

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2010, 01:23:06 pm »

New fun(maybe not so fun too) things to try (and that I was able to do):
Rover jumping.
Robot jumping.
Robot races.
Robot battles.
rover battles.
Rover races.
Completly repairing and then removing all parts from the system then placing them in a large pile by the landers.
using hoses to draw pictures.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]