Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: Fifth (?) Lords of Creation  (Read 10119 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: Fifth (?) Lords of Creation
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2010, 10:05:13 pm »

"Well, now. That is.. rather intruiging.

Lanis did the closest aproximation of slowly backing away that a formless being of entropy and grinding inevitability can do. It's a sort of nine-point-navigational thing that gives the apperance of it being there long after it's left.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2010, 11:01:35 pm »

A being entered the domain of these new gods. This being's skin was such a dark shade of black that the shadow cast by his cloak's hood was a lighter than his flesh, and he radiated sinister power. He took the form of a humanoid with eyes that glowed a color of red that could not be replicated. He wore clothes of pure white, a sharp contrast to his darker-than-darkness skin, and wore a white cloak with the hood raised.

"What have we here?" he said aloud.

This beng was known as Synk and, until now, he had remained in a state of stasis. The sudden disruption of his quiet peace had piqued his interest. He decided to wait and see how things play out before acting.
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2010, 12:22:31 am »

A ball of energy floating though the nether regarded itself. It decided that this form would not work at all, it started pulling pushing shaping. Soon a squat figure appeared growing more and more defined.

But, what shall I call myself? Drun-j'bal has the ring I need

And so It was said and so It was.

This new god looked about seeing that there was little. Some gods, some planes, a single continent.
And so he started to create he knew he needed a plane to call his own so that was the first thing he called up.
~The tales of creation, The Kurthal Kingdom.

Moves:
Create Plane: 3 AP The Iron Plane.
Claim Plane: 0 AP The Iron Plane.
Declare Home: 0 AP The Iron Plane.
Create Land: 0 AP (Divinely Morphic) The Iron Plane. The plane is a gigantic metal disk less than a mile wide at the edges and many miles thick around the center, in the center there is a huge spoke that the plane rotates around, despite its name it is not all iron there is much of all types of metal in the making of the disk.

I think that fits the rules but I may have misunderstood if so I will change it.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2010, 01:48:11 am »

((Um, would it be possible for me to join in later?))
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2010, 01:53:37 am »

((Um, would it be possible for me to join in later?))
((Yes. Applications are never closed.))

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2010, 06:50:20 am »

In the Prime Material Plane a Massive ring of microcline appeared, large enough to hold entire empires, and it was spinning on its axis. As it spun it began to warm, in places lava emerged and laid rich new lands. And green exploded across its surface on the outside edge great trees sprang up stretched towards the sky, on the inside edge there were shrubs and vines on gnarled and knotted trees compacted into the ground. And upon the sides there were vast empty expanses, with sideswept mosses and cacti dotted around.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2010, 10:50:22 am »

Markoth, Lanis' Plane

In the vast space under the land, under the floating continent, there was a small sound. A drop of water fell onto... something. Another drop, and then three, and like a dam bursting, an entire torrent of water burst from nothing. It took days, but before long, an ocean, lined with underwater volcanoes, endless abysses, and great sea ridges was formed. The Infinite Ocean had been created.

(2 AP: Create ocean [Same as create land, right?])
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 04:10:04 pm by inteuniso »
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2010, 04:41:26 pm »

Just so everyone knows, I have created an OOC thread and a Profile Thread.

For simplicity reasons, please post your god's profile in the Profile thread. link below.
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=47551.0

Also, If you need to get your profile approved, send it to either Psyco Jelly, Emperor_Jonathan, Filiusenox, or myself. If the Moderator you send your profile to doesn't respond, send it to a different one.

This has been a public service announcement from your friendly forum-going Willow Wisp.
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2010, 12:20:52 am »

The Hollow One woke from his sleep and examind the small plane, in a afterthought he named it The Maze, that was his to control.
           He first took a small ball of Nothing that was floating in the absent space and enlarged till it was the size of a large sun, he held this and began to work on his other constructions. The next thing he did was take some more Nothing and form them into chains. These he let float.
           He then took his hand and touched the wall of the plane. Turning it into what seemed like steel, when he was done the plane was a cube of steel.He took the chains and set them into the wall. The Hollow One grinned and molded them together in the center of the cube, creating a inner support for what was to come next.
      With one movement he stepped back and threw the ball of super condensed Nothing onto the Inner support.The Hollow one whispered a word, and with a sound of bubbling metal, the Inner support stopped dissolving.
       He took another ball of Nothing and formed in into the shape of smouldering hot metal. This he took and wrapped around the Ball of super condensed Nothing. He shaped this metal with curves and turns and many deadends.Yet there was a path to the center.The metal was a congualated blood color when he was done with it.
      He grinned again and began adding traps:spike traps,pitfalls,razor shooters, and worse of all, pits that lead to the super condensed Nothing, where if you fell and were not immortal, you would fall for all eternity.Finnally after putting the finishing touches on a particuly large spike trap, he made the ending of the maze shift locations.He left this plane and went to the Void.

"Is there any being strong as me?" The Hollow One shouted not boasting but asking.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2010, 07:14:44 am »

Wayock, to The Hollow One, smiling.

"Perhaps. But there is one stronger."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2010, 12:58:38 pm »

The Hollow One, To Wayock

"Who is it then? and who are you? and would you like to play a quick game?"
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 10:31:07 pm »

As of yet, the world held no light nor dark, simply a dim ambiance permeating the plane uniformly.

Suddenly, the surface of the sea began to shimmer. The still sea began to ripple at the disturbance under it. A great light rose from the sea, and began to sway in the sky, and burst into flame. The world was filled with light, save for the sea shadowed in under the floating continent. There was something inside the light, but it did not emerge.

"Let the world be lit, so that I may watch from my throne."

Create Land (Sun): 2AP, 1 Remaining
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2010, 11:06:40 pm »

On that floating continent was nothing, but bare rock. Lit by the nearby sun it glistened, hot from the warmth of the rays. Wayock ran his hands over the rock and where it went, trees, bushes and grasses popped up. The continent bare continent was now full of plants, the beginnings of life.

"I am all that can be."

Nourish Land: 1AP.

(MY MISTAKE, 2AP PREVIOUS ACTION NOT 3)

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2010, 11:52:36 pm »

He moved over the oceanfloor, planting here, shaping there. Forests of kelp, vents of magma overflowing. Soon enough, it was as he had wanted. He was pleased.

Nourish Land: 1 AP
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2010, 10:48:17 pm »

"Eeiiyahahah!!"

Cackling was heard across the realm, and the Fool was there. He looked across what was, and what had been before he had arrived.

"Looks like a great place to start, the nothingness and all! Creating is absolutely the most entertaining thing ever! Of course, how should I know? I've never done it before! Eiiiyahahaha!"

2AP: Create Land
1AP: Nourish Land

In an unoccupied part of the realm, far away from the sun, Zyklin waved his hands many times, and there it was: a large dark landscape. It had small hills, large craggy mountains with many caves, and dark and shadowy forests. The forests had poisoned berries, grand trees yielding bountiful fruit. The trees could live without the light, and prospered even more in the dark.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 10:54:49 pm by Jervous »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12