Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Fifth (?) Lords of Creation  (Read 10120 times)

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
Re: Fifth (?) Lords of Creation
« Reply #165 on: April 04, 2010, 06:33:52 am »

Kur'hadish studied the two gods for a moment, throwing words, their armies and power at each other. He turned away, it was none of his business and did not care enough to intervean.

His Drail had quickly and effectivly mopped up the last of the Vox after they had been gifted with the ways of earth magic. After that, they had recovered their loses and once again prospered on the plane.

Kur'hadish chose this moment to show himself to the Drail. He peeled back the scarce clouds and floated above the capital and boomed

"Drail! I am Kur'hadish! Your creator and Saviour. It was I who made you, it was also I who gave you the gift of magic. You may follow me, or you may not. But those who do will be rewarded for I do not rule out of fear, nor with an iron fist. You are all intelligent beings and have the right to chose."

Before he left, he reached down into the ground and pulled a great spiral tower up that pierced the clouds. He stored knowledge of the ways of arcan earth magic within. Not a complete knowledge for Kur'hadish did not want to have to give his creations everything.

With that he took his usual position high above the plane and pondered his next move.

Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 04, 2010, 09:52:18 pm »

Synk once again felt a surge of power flow through him. Similiar to the one he experienced long ago after his meditation. Only this power surge came without warning, and felt even sweeter.

Spoiler: summary (click to show/hide)
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 05, 2010, 04:15:25 pm »

The Hollow One raised another army from his people and waited for the coming battle.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 07, 2010, 10:54:24 pm »

A strong warrior arrived in the human capital, and approached the leader's abode. As they advanced, they were challenged by soldiers, which they ignored. As they neared the leader, guards attacked them, but the weapons passed through them with little resistance, no visible damage done, and nothing to show for the effort but a dark slick across the blades. The stranger stood before the human leader and spoke. "A force of evil approaches this world. It will destroy all if it is not stopped. You must prepare to face creatures of great size, terrible magics, and radiant evil that will sap the will. Build a fortress, and raise a force to defend it." The stranger then turned and left, disregarding the humans until it vanished into the shadows beyond the city.

3 weeks till nightshades arrive.

A great disturbance rose in the depths of the ocean. A great mass of earth emerged from the depths beneath the floating continent, filled with twisting passages, great caverns, and expanses of water or magma so vast that they could be considered oceans in their own right. It was unclear how deep it went, nor what bizarre environments it might contain, but there was room for whole civilisations within it. For now, however, there was no life there, beside the insects...
 A great horizontal plane of energy appeared within the floating continent and within the mass of earth it floated above,, it slowly descended into the mass, and passages were forced into it, and forced themselves into the floating continent. Most stopped short of the surface, but in a few locations a passage reached the air, and allowed access to the world below.

(5)
Create land: Ocean: Underdark(3)
Create portal: Between Floating continent and Underdark.(1)
Mould Land: Floating Continent: passages to underdark.(0)
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 09, 2010, 03:23:19 pm »

Drun-j'bal grab more soul stuff and smelted it down to form a helmet of great power to protect him self.

Than he waited and watched.

Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2010, 09:36:51 pm »

Synk felt yet another surge of power. This surge was different from the previous surge. It felt as if it would endure longer. Synk was growing to like the surges of power.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Synk then turned his attention to the wildkin. They had begun to spread on to other planes. Synk went before five of the wildkin and told them they were to be the leaders of their people. They need not set up a formal way of ruling their people, but should be the shining example that all of their people would look to for guidance. They named themselves the Council of the Wild.

Spoiler: summary (click to show/hide)
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 17, 2010, 07:02:40 am »

A slowly rotating will observed the floating continent, and its guardian. Shadows rose and washed over the creature, forming into perfect armour of pure darkness, of the same appearance as items of the void, then weapons to match. Suitable equipped, the creature then merged into the lands of the Darklings. It told those that would listen of the coming of the creatures formed from war and night, that could destroy the finest of mortal weapons with ease. It told them that the monsters could drain the life from all that they encountered. and it told them that these things were near.
 But it told them also they they could survive, that they may be able to forge weapons resistant to the creatures, that they might find allies with their old kin, and that they might, if fortune favoured them, defeat the coming threat. It then offered to teach them to channel their conviction into a weapon. It retired to a unremarkable dwelling within their lands and waited, hoping some would seek the way of the paladin.

2 weeks till nightshades.
5Gain Domain: Wheel: Darkness
3Create Concept: Hope: paladin, Ranger
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 17, 2010, 05:35:06 pm »

Drun-j'bal woke.

He saw the warning of night shades and decided to act He went to his greatest priest and imbued him with divine powers then he sent out a call to all kurthral of strong arm and mind these dwarfs gathered under the banner of his priest and they boarded the Iron Hopper to go though the first jump with it.

WHUMP

A great flash of light and the Iron Hopper appeared on the floating continent with the armys of the kurthral spilling out to find a allies for this event.

Spoiler: actions (click to show/hide)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 18, 2010, 04:04:59 pm »

The Hollow One went to his great armies on the material plane and swiped them up. He made them angerier, stronger and more powerful in the creation of weapons.((The Divine ones.))
He put these in the second Realm he created. ((look on reply# 123))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 04:08:21 pm by filiusenox »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 20, 2010, 04:51:35 am »

1 week till nightshades.

The guardian Cast off their raiments of darkness and travelled to the Torva Silva in the guise of a Wolfman Matriarch. It went from pack to pack warning of creatures of unlife, creatures that would sense the life of the forest and seek to quench it. It also told them of a way to combat these creatures, the path of the warrior committed to defeating the enemies of the forest. It offered to teach them the ways of the ranger, if they would accept them. The guardian then retired to a quite space and hoped that the wolves would accept the offer.

5Gain Domain: Wheel: Cavern
3Raise Divine Rank: Wheel.
Read the First Post!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 11, 2010, 04:02:01 pm »

The Hollow One smiled his smile. He took Some Nothingness and created a thick chain and a large ball of earth.He then hooked the heavy chain to a point on the earth and then hooked it to the ball.((Mold land 1 ap.))

He then planted trees and other vegetation on this realm.((3 ap used.))

He then grabbed a human and changed him into a unintelligent beast that could walk up the chain with people and luggage on its back. ((out of ap))
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]