Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26

Author Topic: Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!  (Read 31056 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker Mafia - Day 4 - Vote Phase
« Reply #345 on: March 01, 2010, 08:31:02 pm »

Toony has to be lying. Crowning of scum king ends game and Webadict progressed it to day normally.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 01, 2010, 10:02:08 pm »

Toony has to be lying. Crowning of scum king ends game and Webadict progressed it to day normally.
The Day hasn't officially ended yet.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 01, 2010, 10:05:29 pm »

I consider my point proven.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 02, 2010, 10:27:31 am »

We have lost, Pandarsenic.  I am not a Kingmaker.  Someone else has been crowned.

Sorry... I began to feel Pandar was town towards the end of the day, but knew pulling off him would get me lynched.  I was also pretty sure eduren was town, and therefore felt as long as I could get a pandar lynch followed by a soli lynch town would win.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 02, 2010, 10:46:55 am »

Ach, sorry dudes. My attempts at internet piracy have been craptastic... I need to learn how to hack un-WEP-secured networks post-haste.

Anywho, hail me! This day ought to be interesting.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 02, 2010, 10:50:08 am »

End it now.  I'm not a hero, I know eduren isn't one either.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 02, 2010, 11:12:20 am »

See, that's a wonderful way to put the informed minority into a WIFOM situation. Way to turn the tables Leaf!

If Eduren was a Hero, he'd probably have claimed yesterday You, however, would have had no reason to claim, since you were King that day. In the scenario where you are the Hero, anyone false-claiming would have been insta-hammered by you, hence why I'd never ventured it.

Oh my gosh, guys. I never thought this day would come. I had statements prepared for every eventuality BUT me being crowned... I honestly just couldn't see it happening... But that day just came, so I guess I don't need them after all. I'll just wing it.

I'd like to thank everyone who helped me get to where I am now. ToonyMan, my accomplice, for your noble sacrifice... once the kingdom is mine, yours will be a statue only slightly smaller and less ornate than mine. Pandar, for getting Leafsnail all up in your proverbial grill, and sparing me from the noose yesterday. ...and mom and dad, I can't thank you enough for your endless support through all those long, hard days practicing lines at Villain school:

Quote from: Villany for Dummies: Day 1 Basics
"Hmm... I think you're right <player1>, <player2> is acting awefully suspicious. A lynch might be in order."

Quote from: Villany for Dummies: Day 2 Basics
"Great job, <player1>... Way to lynch the town! <player3> was right, you are a scumbucket!"

Oh, and where would I be without dear old Eduren. You made this all possible, which is why I'll make sure to kill you quickly. I'll leave Leafsnail the Hero to watch as the people he was sworn to protect grow to hate him for his failure.

Muahahaha!

Aha!

Ha.

Lynch Eduren

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 02, 2010, 11:50:14 am »

Hey, protip: Hero can't become kingmaker.  So I know I'm not a hero, and I know eduren isn't a hero since he had to have crowned you.  Therefore there was no point in attempting to WIFOM you, since unless you hammer yourself we would still lose.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 02, 2010, 12:07:41 pm »

For the sake of a dramatic finale. I need to deliver a monologue with sufficient bravado and tension.

There is a miniscule probability that you two somehow REALLY trusted one another and worked out a scheme where You were in fact Kingmaker, told Eduren to claim it, knowing he was Hero, and then crown me in a roundabout way of making me finish myself off with much panache (which would have been quite awesome, mind you).

Nevertheless, the Code of Villainy requires that I monologue, and inject as many brash assumptions that could lead to my imminent demise as possible. This is usually when the Hero says something like "There's one thing you forgot..." and then whips out the plot twist that spells victory for the good guys.

I've got to play this by the books, man.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 12:09:40 pm by Solifuge »

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 02, 2010, 12:15:05 pm »

Yes, this would've been an excellent time to announce that this was in fact a double Xanatos gambit.  But it isn't, and couldn't be, since we don't have a hero.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 02, 2010, 12:23:47 pm »

Yes, this would've been an excellent time to announce that this was in fact a double Xanatos gambit. 

I love how there are names for these strategies. It's like military maneuvers, or football plays, but using screen names instead.

Nevertheless, I have presented my case, using the information I knew... even if it's largely pointless given the circumstances.

For the record I really have been getting spotty net time, but it was convenient for being the Villain. Glad I didn't have to try a false-claim Kingmaker, and win you over Leafsnail, as I doubt I'd have had much chance of that. I'd been watching for a king to be decided like a hawk, hoping to Ninja the Kingmaker claim, and lend credence to my case, but it came after I had the chance to get online.

Out of curiosity Eduren, was it that I hadn't gotten crowned yet, or some other reason that you chose to Crown me?

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #356 on: March 02, 2010, 01:57:12 pm »

did you guys notice what Solifuge did?  He just lurked using IRL (I am not saying it is not true, I am just saying that it happened) and came at the right moments to avoid suspicion.

Pandarsenic was plain obvtown.  Plain.  As scum, he would not have had the guts to push a king the way he did and follow up on it.  His pre lynch posts also should genuine emotion.

typical town fighting between each other while scum just needs to lurk/active lurk.... how easy was that?  How frustrating?
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 02, 2010, 02:04:32 pm »

I thought pulling away would get me lynched, and Pandar lynched afterwards.  I also thought I just had to get a Soli lynch today for a win... argh.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #358 on: March 02, 2010, 02:10:40 pm »

Also... making someone king to get them talking... HORRIBLE idea.  King someone you think is town and will make a good decision.
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: March 02, 2010, 02:40:52 pm »

Mafia Chat.

I wasn't expecting to win this after getting lynch, yah Solifuge!

Praise praise.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26