Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

My first HFS. (HFS spoilers!)

(1/3) > >>

MoonLightBird:
I was doing some exploratory mining and started coming across some adamantine. Knowing what is around it somewhere I made 2 plate mails. I also made a axe and a spear. I gave them to my legendary spear and axe users and gave them each 10 war dogs. I then breached the last wall and found rape clowns. Lost all the war dogs, but my two dwarfs killed everything in the HFS without a scratch at all. I walled off the pit and now I find myself with an over abundance of adamantine. I have 13 full plate mails of the stuff and close to 100 wafers of the stuff leftover. I have made 12 statues with it too. So my question is what should I do with the rest? I am playing Dig deeper btw and all of it has been mined out, unless I missed a small vein of it somewhere.

Dendou:
Adamantine tipped ballistae arrows ;D
Nothing is nearly as dwarven as taking the most potent material available and turning it into a 1 time use piece of heavy artillery overkill.

To make it more dwarven.  channel out the area where your expect it to land so that it can be used again.

Even more dwarven.  Fill the channel with magma (everything is better with magma) ;)

MoonLightBird:
Well all my dwarfs are as happy as they can get because the statues. They where not so happy before cuz somehow alot of the cats around got atomsmashed, I did it and a early ambush took out 4 very popular dwarfs. I might make and all Adamantine prison just for shits and giggles.

MoonLightBird:
Well apparently not all my dwarfs are happy. Had one fall in to a fell mood. She then made leather out of my mayor YAY! ;D. She seems to be happy now so its all good....for now....

Canadark:

--- Quote from: MoonLightBird on January 16, 2010, 09:02:05 pm --- I then breached the last wall and found rape clowns.
--- End quote ---

*falls out of chair*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version