Other Projects > Slaves to Armok: God of Blood

Skills!

(1/1)

Sithlordz:
So, I just rediscovered Armok (it's like Dwarf Fortress adventurer, but with exploding magic! Awesomeeee!) and am wondering: I just learned the 'improved rend' skill, which I assume is another magical spell that.. rends people.. in an improved way.  Or whatever.  Can I make a new spell of some kind and put said skill into said spell?

Edit: Holy crap, I just BIT THE HEAD OFF A RABBIT.  And I didn't need to cripple my arms to do it! ;D

Editedit: Also, I am now wearing shadows as trousers.  Shadow demons for the win.

Deon:
Lol. You will be surprised when a sun comes out of the clouds and you're on a crowded square with "shadows" instead of pants ;D.

Deon:
While it's a Armok thread, how do you shoot with a bow?! P.S. Figured it out :). How do you pick up items and can you get anything byt that crude bow? :)

Supercharazad:

--- Quote from: Deon on January 22, 2010, 12:37:58 pm ---While it's a Armok thread, how do you shoot with a bow?! P.S. Figured it out :). How do you pick up items and can you get anything byt that crude bow? :)

--- End quote ---

TELL ME! HOW DO I SHOOT THIS THING?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version