Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Release pool  (Read 15283 times)

Brian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Release pool
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2010, 07:31:08 pm »

April 7th, MY birthday. Screw you all :)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2010, 10:05:33 pm »

February 15. Beware the Ides of Feb...
You're off by a month. Although it would be pretty apt: the release of a game where nobles get killed by the dozens, on the date of the murder of one of the most important nobleman in history.

The Ides just correspond to about the middle of the month. Latin was too long ago, I don't recall the exact way it was figured out. Though to be fair the Ides of February would probably be Valentines, which makes Martin right.

Although from the latest notes in the devlog, I'm thinking I'm way off. Part of me thinks we'll see it before the Superbowl.

winner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2010, 12:18:58 am »

august 3rd
The great game of Warlocks!

Cespinarve

• Bay Watcher
  • Lege lege lege relege labora et invenies
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2010, 12:25:26 am »

March 1st
Nice one, not sure when I'll be feeling like killing a baby but these things are good to know.
This is why we can't have nice things... someone will just wind up filling it with corpses.
Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife — chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now it's complete because it's ended here."

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2010, 11:02:30 am »

Hopefully on February the 13th so I can confuse and annoy my DF-hating friends at a LAN.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Lawec

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Goblinslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2010, 11:30:59 am »

11th of February. No matter what, I'll send some money when it's out :D
In order to improve the universe's frame rate, we must all throw rocks into volcanoes and then do absolutely nothing, worldwide, for a week, to take pressure off pathfinding.

Mel_Vixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Hobby: accidently thread derailment
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2010, 11:41:21 am »

Double bet. 5 Bucks (Euro) on Feb the 20th. And the first bugfix (again 5 Euro) at latest 12 hours after the release then ever it comes.
[sarcasm] You know what? I love grammar Nazis! They give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. I am so ashamed of my bad english and that my first language is German. [/sarcasm]

Proud to be a Furry.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2010, 12:55:47 pm »

Half an hour after my wife goes into labor. Actually, that wouldn't be so bad, cause then I could download it at the hospital and play whlie she's sleeping during the early stages.

So, it's more likely to be half an hour after the baby's born, when I won't have a free moment (or sleep) for the next two months.  ::)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2010, 05:55:37 am »

I know how you feel.

P.S. I was playing ADOM.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

ungulateman

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: haunting moos]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2010, 08:35:27 am »

This Monday, five bucks.

Why? I go back to school on Monday, ergo, stupidly awesome thing occurs to balance out the suck / make me hate the world for not giving me enough time to play DF.
That's the great thing about this forum. We can derail any discussion into any other topic.
It's not an embark so much as seven dwarves having a simultaneous strange mood and going off to build an artifact fortress that menaces with spikes of awesome and hanging rings of death.

Thanshin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2010, 08:59:37 am »

This must be the most depressing thread in the entire forum* and if you said any date beyond 31/01, consider yourself not liked by me right now.

*: Well, except the thread about the little girl who lost her eyes in a goblin ambush.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2010, 05:19:33 pm »

Half an hour after my wife goes into labor. Actually, that wouldn't be so bad, cause then I could download it at the hospital and play whlie she's sleeping during the early stages.

So, it's more likely to be half an hour after the baby's born, when I won't have a free moment (or sleep) for the next two months.  ::)

Damn. I lost.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2010, 05:28:27 pm »

Damn. I lost.

Congrats on the new baby?
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

Wh1tefang12

• Bay Watcher
  • If all else fails apply magma
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2010, 05:36:24 pm »

My vote is 13/13/13, for i am from the future, sadly toadys computer and the server the files are held on will catch fire the second the files are uploaded do the the massive amount of molten awesome about the be unleased.
Hmm whats that smell... Oh hi Urist still taking that nap, its been 5 months I can only manage to sleep 3 days. You might want to get that Axe wound checked out though; you are in the Hospital.

Foxbyte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2010, 07:10:33 pm »

Damn. I lost.

RedKing cancels waiting for Dwarf Fortress, seeking infant.

Also I'm up for March 9th. Birthday release would be awesome.
There is an engraving of three dwarves in a dining room. The third dwarf is a soaper.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9