Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: Intentionally crappy forum romance fiction  (Read 25754 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Intentionally crappy forum romance fiction
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2010, 12:41:01 am »

Tack22's ultra-politically corrrect story of romance, heartbreak, and a little bit of jazz-teclectro

There once were two human beings of indeterminable gender, race, and (OMITTED)ual preference.
The two beings had met at a (OMITTED) and had immediately fallen in (OMITTED).
They were wed legally, and lived until their eventual (OMITTED) some years later
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2010, 12:46:16 am »

There once were two human beings of indeterminable gender, race, and manual preference.
The two beings had met at a toilet and had immediately fallen in poop
They were wed legally, and lived until their eventual farts some years later
Yay for madlibs!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2010, 12:56:21 am »

Toilet humor? Really?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2010, 12:57:50 am »

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2010, 12:58:47 am »

I can understand the angry eyebrows, but not the glasses.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2010, 01:03:59 am »

I can understand the angry eyebrows, but not the glasses.
It represents Akroma.

Reasonableman

• Bay Watcher
  • ...Probably.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter is dead, long live Cohost
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2010, 01:17:53 am »

...Jakkarra's wheelchair makes a strange sound as it rolls along the asphalt, or, perhaps, the sound is the same; the atmosphere through which it travels is all that's changed. Grizzled marines look him up and down through their transparent masks, their eyes lingering on his atrophied legs. A strange disdain shines through their eyes, and Jakkarra quietly accepts it. Bay 12 is no place for a cripple. Not if he wants to survive too long.

...An orderly tries to hoist him into the strange device. "Don't! I can do this." It hadn't occurred to him until now, but it resembled a coffin, in a way.
  "How much time have you logged, marine?" Vester inquired impatiently.
  "Uh, like, an hour."

...It felt as though he could fly, lifting himself free of the bonds of gravity, bounding almost effortlessly- his legs were as steady as they had once been, if not more so, propelling him with ease. Oblivious to the others, giddy with the sheer feeling of it all, of having his legs back.

...The machine pivots seemingly effortlessly, the great metal foot landing solidly with a resounding KLANG. WorkerDrone's skill is evident in every tiny movement, the control and grace with which the massive gleaming war machine seems to float above the ground. "I take care of my own," he says, his voice strong, but almost fatherly, "Get me what I need, I’ll see you get your legs back when you rotate home. Your real legs."

...Dozens of eyes in the darkness glimmer back at him, tiny fires burning fiercely, filled with hunger, and the determination that it brings. "Come on! COME ON!" Jakkarra shouts, swinging back and forth warily. The creatures leap out at him, as if the night itself were attacking, slick, black bodies writhing through the air, stopped by the tip of his crude spear, whimpering.
  Without time to breath, even, another is upon him, and another, with increasing speed, until he cannot keep pace and out of the corner of his eye teeth reach for the soft flesh of his throat... and the body of the tiny monstrosity collides with him, limp and lifeless, an arrow protruding from its side. A shrill cry shrieks through the night, from all around, and a blue streak leaps into the clearing, striking with unparalleled fury and swiftness.

...The strange blue girl sits across from him, bristling. "You never told me your name," Jakkarra said curiously, between tentative mouthfuls.
  "Janet Sophia Sniper-Joe," she says, not even looking at him.
  "Okay, again, a whole lot slower."
  She glowers at him. "Janet. JA-NET."

You can see where I'm going with this. I'm very proud I thought of it first.
A sane man must be reasonable, but a reasonable man need not be sane.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2010, 01:46:21 am »

the random fanfiction generator strikes!

A Well-crafted Day To Lick

Reasonableman stepped heroicly out into the hairy sunshine, and admired Armok's inner thigh. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a dwarfy sight."

Armok climbed off the copper-pick and walked romanticaly across the grass to greet his lover. Reasonableman patted Armok on the leg and then tried to lick him strickingly, but without success.

"That's all right," Armok said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not alcoholic," Reasonableman. "Not as alcoholic as the time we licked in a stagnant pond."

Armok nodded dwarfily. "We were beardy back in those days."

"Our beards were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Reasonableman said. "Everything seems strong and manly when you're young."

"Of course," Armok said. "But now we're granite-like, we can still have fun. If we go about it lovely."

"Lovely?" Reasonableman said . "But how?"

"With this," Armok said and held out a high-quality dwarven-wine. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to lick."

Reasonableman swallowed the dwarven-wine at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to lick lovely. They licked like a kitten struck by a ballista bolt. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
Re: INTENTIONALLY CRAPPY FORUM ROMANCE FICTION
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2010, 01:55:26 am »

"The mighty dragoon Taco Dan is ravaging the country side.
How was I not aware of this until now?
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2010, 05:25:09 am »

LOL CAN HAS NOIR?

A slow, dripping sounds throughout the dank basement. A pipe busted somewhere, the slow leaking of a cheap liquid being the only herald of the wasting of a more precious commodity, the slow drip, drip, drip signalling the seconds welling up and falling, speeding through the present before merging into the sea which is the past, barely a flicker between it's falling and the next, barely a ripple to be shown, whether it is the second of a cow chewing, or the second that a nuclear bomb explodes and kills a million people. A soft click, oily and precise, the sound of a gun that is well loved by it's user. Cleaned, maintained, Used often. Two men. One in front of the barrel, one behind it. One safe, one in danger, of a single drop of water symbolising their life being taken away, in a single drop of a second. Sweat beads, however the sweat is on the face of the man behind the barrel, the grim resignition of what he must do etched deep into his face, a frown that might never go away for the rest of his life. Silence. A drop, suspended in air, speeding towards a puddle, somewhere in a corner where nobody can see it. The man before the gun pushes his head forward slightly, his lips parting slightly to lick them, before his tongue moves in a flicker to try and speak. Gunshot. A spray of blood flashes, one liter of precious life, pulled out by ninety grams of cheap brass and lead, hitting the floor before spreading and diluting into a puddle of useless water, the splash breaking the silence, before it floods back in, as the ripples in the puddle disperse, in anticipation. Time, speeds up again for one, and slows down for another. A rasping breath sounds, a slight gurgle as water is sucked into the lungs through one hole, air through two. Lips part again, the tongue moving slowly now, like it is weighted down by gravity, the last words of a dying man. Echoes roll and ripple as he speaks, barely a whisper, but heard as sharp as a clarion bell to the shooter.
"Yeah... U mad."
The shooter brings his gun up from where it had hung, by his side, pointing it at the dying man's head. The man, gasping as his lungs slowly collapse, manages to say only one word, before the peal of a succeeding gunshot rings

"Roflma-"
Tears and sweat both drop from the face of the gunman, one acrid and salty, one sweet and heavy, a testiment to the life that was stolen. The gunman kneels, and puts his hand upon the face of the corpse, rubbing a smear of blood away from his glistening cheek. Standing, he takes a step backwards, and whispers a short phrase, before disappearing, the drop-drop of water clanging the seconds away.
"Mad is always.... Bro"

Edit: Jackrabbit, for failing to notice or mention upon my Noir story, you are hereby sentenced to death in a grainy, Black and white basement.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 05:43:58 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2010, 05:35:13 am »

I fail to see how one man on a horse could ravage a countryside, even if he had a really big gun.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2010, 05:51:55 am »

I fail to see how one man on a horse could ravage a countryside, even if he had a really big gun.
He's really awesome.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2010, 08:25:21 pm »

Here's a bad romance story. I just wrote this for english homework, and I'll still get a 100 on it.

Mary was walking along the penguin exhibit in the local Pleasantville aquarium, when she bumped into something. This something was a boy, whose name was Robert. Robert had recently been to Antarctica, and wanted to see the penguins again. As Mary and Robert walked and talked, they realized they had walked out of the aquarium, onto the street, and down somewhere. They were lost. Laughing, they continued down the street, and they heard a strange noise. The noise was a parade. They walked into the parade and started marching with it. Then they kissed.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2010, 09:59:09 pm »

Thats exactly like what my life is going to be like!

JUST YOU WAIT!

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2010, 10:08:19 pm »

Been awhile since I last glanced at this thread. Man, I got my ass handed to me.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10