Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Intentionally crappy forum romance fiction  (Read 26730 times)

DreamThorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Seer of Void
    • View Profile
    • My game dev hobby blog (updates almost never)
Re: Intentionally crappy forum romance fiction
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2010, 06:30:10 am »

I considered writing something, but I decided to let the computer do it instead.

They had spent the hands and was still badass even if it on his iron stubble,  A massive chin? Tapped him struggling against his Mighty Chin.  "Very well then fled.  "Ho and walked quickly decayed into the ocean and will cut off their passion, and running away the glove's super-strength, he came.  Itnetlolor let us not see what do it, it brought company huh?  Jackrabbit waited for vindication.  "What causes you to explode before approaching Jackrabbit.  She noticed a day.  Mow the night in the sword with his way across the room.  Duke 2.0 tugged at the dragon.  "TACO DAN COME TO AN END TODAY!" he was a moment, the evil wizard Aqizzar readied his sword.  Meanwhile, one right?"  After a fair lady's hand.  He was NewMarses best friend.  All was cleared.  But gullible.  Come on man."  With immense effort, Jakkarra in Duke 2.0 stood, and started pulling out laughing, and dragged up to cling to NewMars.  Standing next to bring you and winking at least this young lady's tablet."  The pair struggled as Cthulhu across the room.  Dwarf Fortress player.  Mars is a holy artifact and fired.  Looking at his Mighty Chin.  "So what is my girl."

Looking at least this young lady's tablet."  "Alright, alright. So Duke 2.0.  Dante bowed again and the jacket, staring intently at Vester's Funeral.  A arm extended from whence he was obviously a duel by morning.  Itnetlolor considered this, stroking his iron stubble,  Fortunately, due to bring company!"  "What causes you see, Reasonableman was in a day.  Their only along the dragon.  Itnetlolor considered this, stroking his goblet.  Take my girl."  He and bring you and Duke 2.0 stood, and pneumatic face-punches.  Itnetlolor smirked.  "You took care of these sacred walls!" cried Duke 2.0 went okay.  For you to bring you found a beer, and started pulling out his Luger.  The dusty arena was rudely interrupted when a horse that wished to meet the cold and always did you bring? The two figures huddling against the gate.  Duke 2.0 stroked his head and he fell, blood staining the wings of Taco Dan is dah won dat u summoned for." the Secret Police. I shall craft one final, graceful blow, Cthulhu fell to his left her dress and put it before approaching Jackrabbit.  "Alright, alright. So you foul man of the cold of the pole creaking under the Baron's reputation in jubilation.  Go forth and hither sooth!" said to Itnetlolor, then began to meet the dragon.  "You killed Vester, let her.  The massive chin and weighed them down, making the ground and flowing like a rather-fine looking for his Mighty Chin to walk through his curly golden steed.  His heart was set when a man.  He mumbled "I, uh, I've got to walk through here."  It was able to find him.  "What causes you must first awnser my buisiness here?" said from the dwarf wrestled it had caused much controversy, sparking whispered gossip in self pleasure and went on.

Jackrabbit gnawed at the cliffs that signaled the ground and as the doctor and riding his sword.  There was gruff and scary probably.  Squire Cthulhu with a gleaming metal claw, inhumanly strong, but the house that of the castle he drew the police came out by the Fair Lady Sofia yawned.  "Wheres ya papahs?" the wait.  It was utterly silent, as the easy route.  Fortunately, due to contemplate regal affairs.  When Duke 2.0 tugged at it, it you didn't expect me to you got you and dragged up before the rest of the wooden pole, the firm advantage, battering Cthulhu had lost many a setup!"  "If thy dragon doesn't have an appointment with a Christmas tree.  "Pray tell you must be examined.  It was about, but Cthulhu's skin seemed to walk through a commoner!  The Baron leaned forward and raised his hand underfoot.  There was rudely interrupted when a holy artifact and the gate.  And I don't want to be found, having not continue, so actually not been a few moments of the arena, the commoners walked quickly took the room lit up Squire Cthulhu was quite the king!" Duke 2.0.  Mars is dah won dat u summoned for." the couple on the horses prepared, the Baron boomed out, "What have any limbs while eating kittens and turn a baby."  "If thy dragon breathed fire at the waiter.  Duke 2.0 sat upon a wooden divider down trees and then back to receive word of courage and stuff."  Squire Cthulhu to be a danger larger than that this was still badass even if it with his left the weird little more sane.  Quickly undoing Jackrabbit's path.  It was in his Luger.  "Wheres ya papahs?" the sea they managed to give it away unharmed.  Come on the screaming was known to grin.  "It got a beer, and finally stumbled upon his hand of that he even got to him from his profusely bleeding arm, grasping for the gun and finally arived at Itnetlolor cackled.  "You took care of her, and turn a minor stain on it.  "What is ravaging the rest of this event before approaching Jackrabbit.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 07:22:46 am by DreamThorn »
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2010, 04:20:00 pm »

huh?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2010, 04:35:55 pm »

Probably a random word thing of all the previous fictions.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2010, 04:42:16 pm »

The first bit has a lot of innuendo.
Shoes...

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2010, 04:46:59 pm »

Tugged at the dragon.

Man Duke, seriously, you're in a public place.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2010, 05:03:10 pm »

Tapped him struggling against his Mighty Chin.
quickly decayed into the ocean and will cut off their passion
, he came.
 Itnetlolor let us not see what do it 
"What causes you to explode before approaching Jackrabbit.
Duke 2.0 tugged at the dragon.
With immense effort, Jakkarra in Duke 2.0 stood
started pulling out laughing,
and dragged up to cling to NewMars. 
at least this young lady's tablet." 
The pair struggled as Cthulhu across the room.

Shoes...

DreamThorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Seer of Void
    • View Profile
    • My game dev hobby blog (updates almost never)
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2010, 10:05:10 am »

Probably a random word thing of all the previous fictions.

Yup, except I did not take all the previous fictions.  Just the ones with more-or-less proper grammar and spelling.

It then makes lists of all the words that can be found at the beginning of sentences, words that go on the ends of sentences, and which words follow which inside sentences.  It unfortunately doesn't handle quotes and questions well yet.

I originally created it to generate weird creepy stuff out of the bible, but the result was underwhelming:

And he him;  And the LORD came to fall upon the earth when Abram dwelled in a famine in a wind to divide the ark.  There went forth the children of the Emins in two unto Abram, Get thee and his son, who dwelt in Eden; and Lot lifted up the light from the face of Zeboiim, and they shall comfort us build the land of Joktan.  And the waters which turned every thing that she asses, and for thee shall live because she gave names to be light: and begat Lamech.  And he begat sons of the waters were opened.  And all flesh, wherein is the waters which thou make thy seed alive with pitch.  And God said unto Abel was thy country, and the blood of their father's nakedness.  Also he said, This same is not take to go down, and thirty cubits.  And the waters was the earth.  Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, and Sabtah, and God created he a living substance was very rich in the sons of the persons, and Zeboim, even as they may not a tree yielding seed after their nations.  And they could not eat of Admah, and she returned from all that in his brother: and Methusael begat sons with thee.  And Noah began men builded.  And Eber four heads.  And God saw her, and dust of life;  And the goods, and Gomorrah fled, and there was taken from all the earth also of that he called Woman, because she shall no strife, I shall a thread even as the king's dale.  And Peleg lived were nine hundred ninety and replenish the tops of every way, to the life also the ground;  They, and Noah began men of the ark went with Birsha king of the Chaldees.  That the LORD said, Because thou goest unto Sodom, I seen in their tongues, in the field before me; for in the border of my covenant with pitch.  And the LORD God remembered Noah, that thou taken: for morter.  And I have established between the firmament of the seventh day, and he said, Unto the male and commended her mouth was the name Seth:  And all one language; and Sheleph, and Togarmah.  And Joktan begat sons and brought back all the earth after seven hundred sixty and Japheth.  And a son; and the dry land, died.  Then Lot dwelled then I give light from the name of you and every fowl, and Zillah, she again his kind, of man said, Blessed be a young men to be a fugitive and winter, and seven days, and there any more be a name, lest any more become as gods, knowing good for we be for the seventh day entered Noah, and they that it divide the country of every sort shall all the souls that she took her, and he put forth abundantly, after you;
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2010, 11:41:22 am »

"Make thy seed alive with pitch."

That's a disturbing image.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #98 on: May 29, 2010, 03:49:15 am »

Ok, so this thread is dead now I assume?
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2010, 12:26:05 pm »

Ok, so this thread is dead now I assume?
Not any more. The thread is now a ZOMBIE GOAST.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 29, 2010, 03:24:23 pm »

What's with you and all the Full Life Consequences references?
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 29, 2010, 04:38:31 pm »

What's with you and all the Full Life Consequences references?
Just watched it a couple weeks ago for the first time. That crap sticks.
 :-\
I'll calm down.
Thou art I, I art Thou.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 29, 2010, 06:37:57 pm »

It takes balls to gravedig a thread to declare it dead.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2010, 04:20:33 pm »

Imagine digging up a body, only to say, "Yup, he's dead." and bury it again.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2010, 04:30:41 pm »

It's not dead!

Please dont let it be dead...
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...