Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 791 792 [793] 794 795 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1545799 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Play nice while I'm out being nice, okay?
« Reply #11880 on: March 27, 2015, 09:30:37 pm »

« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 08:04:44 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11881 on: March 27, 2015, 09:31:50 pm »

* 4maskwolf is of the opinion that there are many males the world could afford to do without.  Those people you refer to are probably on his list.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #11882 on: March 27, 2015, 09:36:54 pm »

I think it's in part because attractiveness, contrary to popular opinion, isn't really about what you're dressed in or what you look like - it's about how attractive you feel. So if you go outside in a get up that doesn't meet any of the popular criteria for attractiveness, but you feel sexy in it, then you still look sexy - and thus you get harassed. I'm sorry you had to deal with that kind've thing. I wish we lived in a society where people knew better, but at least for the moment, we don't.

In other news, you do look pretty good in that. And I mean that in an entirely non creepy way. :P

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11883 on: March 27, 2015, 09:41:36 pm »

For reference, and I seem to be in the minority on this one, I think attractiveness is that thing when your like "Wow, there's just something about that person!" you know? Like, some of my female friends are always worrying about how they look, and dressing nicely, and etc. and I tell them every time that they'd look better without makeup, and that it really doesn't matter what you wear. They think i'm pretty crazy I guess, but attractiveness definitely isn't entirely about how you look.

but anyways, sorry that you got harassed. I don't know what kind of upbringing most people have that they feel it's okay to harass people. So... that sucks.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11884 on: March 27, 2015, 09:43:27 pm »

For reference, and I seem to be in the minority on this one, I think attractiveness is that thing when your like "Wow, there's just something about that person!" you know? Like, some of my female friends are always worrying about how they look, and dressing nicely, and etc. and I tell them every time that they'd look better without makeup, and that it really doesn't matter what you wear. They think i'm pretty crazy I guess, but attractiveness definitely isn't entirely about how you look.
YAY SOMEONE LIKE ME!!!!!

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11885 on: March 27, 2015, 09:51:00 pm »

YAY SOMEONE LIKE ME!!!!!

Yay, similarities! Ya... I just... don't get makeup or dressing nicely... or really anything that is meant to change how you look. Just be yourself. You look essentially the same in your sweatshirt and shorts as you do in your low-cut dress. I think beauty/handsomeness is subjective though, so it's hard to really argue my view of it. I mean, geez, even for myself, some people think i'm hideous and others think I looks cute. CUTE. Could you believe that? cute. Pfft. crazy times.

I think it's just hard to separate out all your different feelings for people, shit just gets so muddled you don't know if they're beautiful, sexually attractive, or you just like them, or something. In the end, I think the majority of people have at least some form of pure beauty and sexual attractiveness, so ya.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #11886 on: March 27, 2015, 09:53:35 pm »

In other news, you do look pretty good in that. And I mean that in an entirely non creepy way. :P
I too was trying to not be creepy. Being creepy is creepy.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11887 on: March 27, 2015, 09:53:46 pm »

« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 08:04:31 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11888 on: March 27, 2015, 09:57:58 pm »

You never know. Someone might find peanuts pretty sexy.  :P

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #11889 on: March 27, 2015, 10:39:21 pm »

>_>

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #11890 on: March 27, 2015, 10:46:33 pm »

>_>

Yeah, guys are can be disgusting. Sorry you had to put up with that.

I'd ask why you were carrying around a large bag of packing peanuts, but then I realized it was probably to help hide the bodies of those who accosted you. :P

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11891 on: March 28, 2015, 12:59:38 am »

Vector, we need to put some meat on your bones. Dem legs so skinny. Come be workout buddies with me!

Spoiler: OBLIGATORY SELFIE (click to show/hide)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #11892 on: March 28, 2015, 01:23:53 am »

Y'all be lookin' great! Vector and everyone else here.

I totally need more selfie tips <_< Thanks to those I know IRL.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #11893 on: March 28, 2015, 02:07:20 am »

You all look cool, as is always the case. Keep bein' awesome. Also, persistence is not always a virtue. Publicly jackin' it almost never is. And I only qualify that for bizarre edge cases, like Diogenes maybe. Sorry you had to put up with that, Vector.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #11894 on: March 28, 2015, 02:36:38 am »

...that's more than slightly creepy. However, I must agree with the rest of the forumites that you do in fact look pretty good.

Spoiler: OBLIGATORY SELFIE (click to show/hide)

You look a little like you're about to go work your night job as a body guard for some rich guy with an Asian-themed house. Which isn't a bad thing.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 791 792 [793] 794 795 ... 987