Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1546662 times)

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! "Insert witty tagline here for next few months"
« Reply #1890 on: September 12, 2010, 03:54:25 pm »

Meh, I don't like hair, last time I've had long hair was when I was three. I know it curls up at some point, but then I get knots. I had some "big" hair in the summer, when I tried to grow it, but it ended up looking awkward. :-/

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: September 12, 2010, 04:28:44 pm »

I have kind of long hair for a guy (as in, if I let my bangs go straight down, they obscure my vision). I keep it swept over to the side, though.

My hair is an oddity in my dad's side of the family. When the guys with the [last name]'s typical hair let their hair grow out, it gets all jumbled up, and if they let it really grow out, it can look like an afro. My hair seems to come from my mom's side, as we get pretty smooth hair.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: September 12, 2010, 04:46:03 pm »

My hair used to be straight. And then it went curly at the age of... Fifteen, fourteen?
So yeah, I let it get long, but eventually it stops growing down, and starts growing up.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: September 12, 2010, 04:53:44 pm »

Dammit.  All the long-haired guys I know who actually take care of it seem to inevitably hack it off.  Oh, well.  New haircut looks pretty good, too.

I'm actually considering this.  I posted a picture of myself a whole ago, that's probably still accessible.  At it's longest, my hair could reach my waist when stretched out.  I cut it in half to please my grandmother, to just over shoulder length, but now I'm considering cutting it all the way down to a more "traditional" guy's haircut.  The shorter it gets, the more I think it should be shorter.

Of course, part of it is just that I'm tired of taking care of it, and I don't even take care of it that well.  That's probably why all those guys who looked after it eventually hacked it off too.

That said, Akigagak, you are now a traitor in my book.  You had some rockin' hair in your robot days.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: September 12, 2010, 05:12:07 pm »

That said, Akigagak, you are now a traitor in my book.  You had some rockin' hair in your robot days.

Heh. Sigged.

Don't worry, I'm letting it grow out until next spring. And it usually grows pretty rapidly post-cut. Maybe I'll post more pics around midwinter.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: September 12, 2010, 07:27:57 pm »

I always assumed that hair didn't grow any longer post-cut- It's just that an extra inch is more noticable than, say, when it's already waist length.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: September 12, 2010, 11:08:04 pm »

When I lose weight, I'm going back to a ponytail. I miss it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: September 13, 2010, 02:27:37 pm »

I like swords.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

bjlong

• Bay Watcher
  • [INVISIBLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: September 13, 2010, 02:32:31 pm »

You're a lot younger than I thought.

But that's pretty awesome--how old is the tyke?
I hesitate to click the last spoiler tag because I expect there to be Elder Gods in it or something.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: September 13, 2010, 02:36:52 pm »

Just two last month. She's already showing signs of left handedness. I'm totally dressing her up as Link one halloween.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: September 13, 2010, 04:07:09 pm »

Left hand is best hand. True story.

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: September 13, 2010, 04:40:23 pm »

Left hand is best hand. True story.
Nah, that can't be true, I write all squiggly with my left hand.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: September 13, 2010, 04:43:02 pm »

I'm afraid that if I cut my hair, I'll get stupid ringlets.  All the short bits of my hair seem to do that naturally.
They are unavoidable. They will always haunt me, no matter what I do. The only way to deal with them is to seal them beneath a hat so they will never see the light of day.

Which I rock.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: September 13, 2010, 05:50:59 pm »

I'm afraid that if I cut my hair, I'll get stupid ringlets.  All the short bits of my hair seem to do that naturally.
They are unavoidable. They will always haunt me, no matter what I do. The only way to deal with them is to seal them beneath a hat so they will never see the light of day.

I used to do that, but they keep creeping out as the day wears on, and I get permanent hat-hair so I have to wear it all the time.  I developed a nervous tic of fidgeting with the ringlets poking out of the hat, that persists when I'm not even wearing one.

Of course, this past three months or so are the first time in five years I haven't worn a hat any time I go outside.  I think my hair looks better for it, but the ringlets still pop up around my glasses.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: September 13, 2010, 06:04:13 pm »

Shirley Temple style, but brown and wispy.

No, no my friends, I am keeping my long hair.  The people who tried to use my braid as reins were bad enough.  If someone tries to boing my curls, I might have to bite his hands off.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 987