Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1590493 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

That looks like some serious cake contemplation.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile

I posed one aaaaaages ago dude, but if you must inist, give me a moment.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile

I am and always will be THE Pimp, multiple times during the dance I hit guys with my cane saying either, "Hands off the merchandise!" or "PAY THE GIRL!" much fun was had by all.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

I am and always will be THE Pimp, multiple times during the dance I hit guys with my cane saying either, "Hands off the merchandise!" or "PAY THE GIRL!" much fun was had by all.
I am a pimp in name only. I'm jealous of your mad pimpin' skills.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*cough*

Yeah, well, I apparently haven't gotten over the "eyes like lasers" phenomenon quite yet.  Apparently I always look like I'm trying to drill holes through things.

Vest-photos will have to wait a while, because all of the photos I have are from back when I had proto-pneumonia, and thus don't look so good.  I'd post a photo of me doing math, too, but no chalkboards and my parents are generally good about not disturbing me.

I'd like it if this didn't devolve into a long conversation about the fun of pretending to sell women.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile

Post deleted before I posted it. I'm not even going to defend my self, because much fun was had by all.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hence "let's not have a long conversation about it" and "I'd like," rather than "I'll report you or tell you that I'm upset if you don't stop."

I'm glad your high school friends had fun pretending to be sold into prostitution, but the topic makes me feel rather uncomfortable.  It seems, however, that I cannot express my discomfort without destroying the jollies of others and causing a defensive response, so perhaps I will just remain silent in the future.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile

Well, here's a more recent pic.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

Well, here's a more recent pic.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
*thumbs up*
 I just wish my hair would grow faster. I need metal hair too. Now it's just half-metal hair.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile

I'm aiming for the small of my back as the end point.

I shall windmill like a boss...

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

I'm aiming for the small of my back as the end point.

I shall windmill like a boss...
It looks a bit stupid with a headset though. Anyway, I'm not sure how long I want my hair to be. It probably wouldn't look good very long, but I want it to count as metal hair. Maybe just a bit more. looks pretty good so far, though.

Edit: Also, windmills make my head hurt. I headbang with my entire body, Meshuggah style.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile

Spoiler: I'm sorry, what? (click to show/hide)

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

Spoiler: So the before (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: After restoration (click to show/hide)

Photoshop is magic!

You should see the large size :3

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: I'm sorry, what? (click to show/hide)
Too wide. Less hair, but longer hair is the way to go.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, well, I apparently haven't gotten over the "eyes like lasers" phenomenon quite yet.  Apparently I always look like I'm trying to drill holes through things.

Doesn't look so bad (your way of looking).
But it's true that brown eyes somehow strenghten the intensity of ones look. At least that's the way I percieve it.
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 987