Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 953 954 [955] 956 957 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1545906 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.
« Reply #14310 on: April 11, 2017, 11:02:59 am »

GUNIN?! Wh-what happened to your hair?! D:   
I got a job.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14311 on: April 11, 2017, 01:57:53 pm »

Thats also what happened to my hair.

It actualy used to be longer before lawyership :U
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14312 on: April 12, 2017, 02:06:28 am »

Got some pictures done on my daughter's birthday.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14313 on: April 12, 2017, 02:08:24 pm »

Aww, look at you cuties!

That's a really sweet picture, Japa.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14314 on: April 17, 2017, 10:44:32 pm »

I went to the non-free zoo for free 3 Sundays ago (not on Easter, not the on the Sunday before Easter, but the Sunday after April Fools).
Spoiler: Warthog 1 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Warthog 2 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Bison Rear (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Bison Facing (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Bison Profile (click to show/hide)
Snake
Spoiler: Dino 1 (click to show/hide)
Two Ducks
Spoiler: Dino 2 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Pink Bird 1 (click to show/hide)
Group of avians
Pink Bird 2
Spoiler:  Pink Bird 3 (click to show/hide)
Things that became apparent that day:
1. Touring the zoo alone was surprisingly kind of nice. Not having anyone to talk to, allowed me to really chill and watch the animals.
2. Touring the zoo alone eventually gets kind of boring as well.
3. Taking photos with a phone is somewhat hard. Hopefully I can get normal camera once again.
4. Sleep depravation really sneaks up on you; it slowly and quietly dragged me into a lull and made my visit less enjoyable towards the end. I think I ultimately sat down on a bench and fell in and out of sleep for 40 minutes before calling it a day.
Max avatar size is 80x80

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14315 on: April 19, 2017, 12:03:55 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I had a fun time at our local cherry blossom festival. I edited out my friends cause privacy but it's still a pretty picture of me! :)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14316 on: April 20, 2017, 06:09:15 pm »

Saw a single flower growing from the trunk. It only blooms briefly at the start of Spring, then all the petals cover the lawn. Maybe I'll get a nicer shot of the whole thing tomorrow?

Spoiler: Happy 4/20 I guess? (click to show/hide)
Not high; just very, very tired in the morning. I have not had any tea yet, y'understand.

Still manage Boymode pretty effortlessly, especially with a binder. It'd be nice if it was more difficult, but Oh Well. I mostly just got a fair bit of shit-talk from the extended family at the funeral RE: the length of my hair, and lightly mocked about whether I'd wear it in a ponytail. Then I wore it in a ponytail for the rest of the day. Because fuck that noise.

She was just snoozing like that when I got up one morning, head on a pillow, like a dweebus.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14317 on: April 20, 2017, 07:53:23 pm »

-suit-
For whatever reason I think suits (like pantsuits / men's suits, not these high heels/ pencil skirt/ shouldery jacket thing combos) and dress shirts look pretty amazing on girls.

can i say it suits you?

geddit, cause suit
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14318 on: April 20, 2017, 08:49:10 pm »

Soli looks very huggable tbh.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14319 on: April 21, 2017, 12:13:11 am »

Right on with the ponytail thing.  My extended family always gives me some light-hearted grief about mine - They don't mean any harm, and it feels good to respectfully be me.

Maintaining such cute bangs must be a lot more effort than my "just tie it all back" hippie-style :P  Looks great though!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14320 on: April 21, 2017, 12:55:01 am »

I'll be honest, you don't make a very convincing boy.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #14321 on: April 21, 2017, 12:59:02 am »

Is it offensive if I say you still look like a woman, Soli? Most confusing situation. :P

Also, people talk smack about ponytails in the States? I've never had anyone comment on mine.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14322 on: April 21, 2017, 01:17:08 am »

Eh, not really.  Septua-octogenarians in my family tend to joke about it, but it's more teasing and ice-breaking.  They don't mean any harm.

I guess in general it's considered vaguely "unprofessional" maybe, on males.  Except in tech jobs where it's still not the norm, but is popular and okay.
Just because daily brushing feels really nice, doesn't mean it's not an investment on par with occasional haircuts.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14323 on: April 21, 2017, 03:24:45 am »

Is it offensive if I say you still look like a woman, Soli? Most confusing situation. :P

Also, people talk smack about ponytails in the States? I've never had anyone comment on mine.

Naw, it's not offensive in the slightest. It might be insecurity talking, but I will say that I honestly have a hard time believing that isn't anything but a kind lie meant to make me feel better, though (which it kinda did, so thanks for that if so!). I'm sorry if you really meant it; I'm still kinda working through a basket of self-image issues related to this whole biz.

RE: Ponytails, I only really get crap from the particularly traditional/regressive folks in my family? And one of my girl-friends said I looked "very 80's" with my hair up, which I still don't quite know how to take!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14324 on: April 21, 2017, 03:38:05 am »

yeah no you are extremely feminine looking there, bruh dude man god fuckin' damnit all my usual 'nyms are gendered male what the fuck

at any rate it's the curves and the hair and the smirk you got on your face there in that jacket-less photo, def. extemely femme there :V is that good???
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 953 954 [955] 956 957 ... 987