Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 954 955 [956] 957 958 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1546460 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.
« Reply #14325 on: April 21, 2017, 04:41:27 am »

In defence of the truth of my statement, if I'd have to lie to have something good to say I just wouldn't post. Not that that necessarily helps. :P

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14326 on: April 21, 2017, 07:19:58 am »

I'm sorry if you really meant it; I'm still kinda working through a basket of self-image issues related to this whole biz.
Hum! :O
Well you look awesome and okay, so this is +1 thoughts to your thought pool to FIGHT THE BATTLE IN YOUR MIND :D Go Soli! Go Soli!
What is real in the mind is most affecting of all, with us meeting it firsthand before anyone else.

And silliness aside, Descan is right on point once more. I:
And his compliments are really nice to read.

Also your facial expression is really :P, Soli. :))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14327 on: April 21, 2017, 10:23:47 am »

Umm, Soli, are you supposed to be boy or girl anyway?  You certainly look nice regardless (very good suit).  I just am is confuse what with the various comments going one way or the other :v
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 10:26:25 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #14328 on: April 21, 2017, 11:01:59 am »

Umm, Soli, are you supposed to be boy or girl anyway?  You certainly look nice regardless (very good suit).  I just am is confuse what with the various comments going one way or the other :v
Soli is MtF trans, IIRC.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14329 on: April 21, 2017, 11:53:42 am »

And silliness aside, Descan is right on point once more. I:
And his compliments are really nice to read.
ILY2 Tirui~ <3

Also, iirc, Soli is Soli but femme-leaning. I don't think they stick to just one. They might have changed, in which case I apologize, or I might be mis-recalling, in which case SUCK IT I also apologize.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14330 on: April 21, 2017, 05:47:58 pm »

Pardon any confusion. Can't really speak as to what I'm supposed to be either, if that is even a thing that exists? But I can say, as something of an authority on myself, that She is the word for what a Soli is, yes.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14331 on: April 21, 2017, 05:56:21 pm »

Pardon any confusion. Can't really speak as to what I'm supposed to be either, if that is even a thing that exists? But I can say, as something of an authority on myself, that She is the word for what a Soli is, yes.

You walk the line very well, and pull off a suit just as well! Very pretty and feminine-handsome when you want to be.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #14332 on: April 23, 2017, 11:31:31 am »

Lookin' good, Soli!

You picture reminds me of the wedding I went to in my home town a few weeks ago. I was out to the two friends who gave me a ride there, the bride (not pictured), and groom (green vest) but basically nobody else who was at the event. It's a small, mostly conservative, town. Most of the other attendees would have been a bit perturbed, or start asking questions if they knew me before, so I decided to go in boy mode for a day.

Spoiler: hooooooooo (click to show/hide)

I like to think I pulled it off pretty well, since I didn't know most of the older folks before, so maybe they suspected nothing? The two other people in the photo were friends from high school though. Apparently at one point I forgot myself and decided to stretch my arms and back, and the guy there might have noticed some boob. (I didn't notice this, one of my buddies who I rode with told me afterward that his eyes went wide as dinner plates for a moment.)

10/10 wedding though, for all parties.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 11:36:38 am by Heron TSG »

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14333 on: April 23, 2017, 11:59:38 am »

-snip-

The hair and your build makes you look pretty femmy, but maybe that's just my queerdar pinging. I could see you passing as masculine or feminine though depending on where you focus your efforts. You lucky androgynous beanpole, you. <.<

I had that boob issue too. My uncle started asking my Mom questions after I visited before the funeral, and straight up asked her if I was trans, after I normal-hugged him instead of side-hugging like I try to do when I'm in boymode. Usually a binder works for that too, but he's a clever one. >:I

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14334 on: April 23, 2017, 03:57:29 pm »

Is your uncle a dick? Or would that be an Okay Thing, if not the best, for him to find out??
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14335 on: April 23, 2017, 05:09:50 pm »

Its not like any of you people are convicing boys anyway :U

I for one, would never make a convicing girl. Even if I am pretty lean, I have been blessed with large and tall shoulders and very solid, thin hips. It would take me an entirely new skeletal structure or very baggy clothes to make me into a vaguely girly thing.

Uncle is prob just curious tho, its a very uncle thing to do.

On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14336 on: April 23, 2017, 06:34:38 pm »

Ah, thank you.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #14337 on: April 23, 2017, 09:28:25 pm »

My mom told me I looked like a boy trying to look like a girl trying to look like a boy. I'd rather escape the former, but it was pretty funny to think about.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14338 on: April 23, 2017, 10:20:47 pm »

And honestly I would have thought you were a masculine-presenting girl if I hadn't known the whole story so it's likely just bias of knowing your were born sexually male.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14339 on: April 24, 2017, 01:19:09 am »

And honestly I would have thought you were a masculine-presenting girl if I hadn't known the whole story so it's likely just bias of knowing your were born sexually male.

Yeah, me too actually.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 954 955 [956] 957 958 ... 987